+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 605 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 161 201 251 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 6041

Thread: Trade without analysis?

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    operate without detailed analysis is like walking with your eyes closed. It is likely to miss the entire capital. If the trader is neglected a bit you can perform any operation that can cause you to lose much of their capital. The constant work hard and take us to the path of success, but an analysis should be performed in each operation.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member brahmana kumba is an unknown quantity at this point brahmana kumba's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trading while not analysis such as because dish however while not grain. i do not agree along with u which we ought to not trade with no sort of the actual trading with no analysis in the least and on my opinion we ought to trade just whenever we have carried out the actual analysis this really is i imply a thing that is actually should for each one trader. however I think the actual trade while not aniisis Its dead. As a result of if there is actually no analysis, we could be incorrect to result in the right choice. So, much better analysis prior to trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me bina analysis ke kaam karna hai gamble karna aur aise me trader ko hamesha he loss hoga,ess business me market me achhe se knwledge pehle banalena chahiye aur fir uske baad he trader ko esme analysis ke saat me kaam karna chahiye..

Member al madlun is an unknown quantity at this point al madlun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    welcome to forex. trading while not analysis both fundamental or even technical is actually absolutely practically nothing at all however pure gambling such as the tossing of the actual coin and ought to be prevented through traders unless of course u are performing so upabout a demo account. nice occupation

Senior Member ashari89 is an unknown quantity at this point ashari89's Avatar
    Thanks
    you may make profit several times by luck but after that i think you will loose all your money. you that we should not trade without any sort of the trading without any analysis at all and in my opinion we should trade only.

Member Dipak147 is an unknown quantity at this point Dipak147's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes you are right. To trade without analysis is just depends on luck. If your luck is with you then you can make money. And if your luck is not with you then you will have to face loss. So I use fundamental analysis. it depends on traders that which analysis they prefer most. We need to have proper knowledge to trade and make money here.

Member blackt20 will become famous soon enough blackt20's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mery khyal se ye bht bara nuqsan othany wali bat hay kay market ko analyse kiye bgair trade karna jab apki koi strategy nh hu gi tab ap trade kesy on kar kar sakty hu haan agr apka bht zeada tajurba hay tu phr kabi hay kay koi ik trade open kar lo likn market ko analyse kar kay trade karny waly ko profit hu sakta hay otherwise loss kay zeada chance han

Senior Member Manite is an unknown quantity at this point Manite's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    welcome
    Yes to trade without analysis, we can say it's a gamble 99%
    And Medm be losing trades

Senior Member blazer234 is an unknown quantity at this point blazer234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course, you will be wasting your time and your hard earned money if you trade without analysis. It is even worse than gambling since even gambling require some measure of analysis. No body will ever want to try such thing.

Banned khan altaf is an unknown quantity at this point khan altaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    trading along with away analysis is actually avery harmful factor to perform, since the forex market is actually very risky and if u perform not evaluate the actual market very well prior to u open any kind of sell or even buying order u may lose just about almost most odf u money on no time,. so alwyas analze the actual market very well prior to u enter this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 605 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 161 201 251 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)