+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 666 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 164 564 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you think??About your Future in Forex.

Banned FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,128 Times in 794 Posts
    Maine apne doston ko forex trading me grow krte dekha hai aur mai yr manta hu ki mai bhi unke jese hi apne aap ko ek acha trader bnane me safal ho skta hu , mere doston ne forex me kaafi time lgaya hai aur mai bhi ab yhi dhyan rkhta hu ki mai bhi jyada se jyada se time trading ko de sku tbhi mera furture acha hoga forex me

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member akmil will become famous soon enough akmil's Avatar
    Thanks
    well in the next ten years I think the forex market will be more liquid than this just
    because the amount of money traded every day will triple and once that happens the market
    will move rather very fatter than it does now and it will seriously make
    trading more attractive and profitable.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pujambi will become famous soon enough pujambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think I say that now most people around the world know all the advantages about forex trading.
    Because this is the big online trading business in the world. Its popularity is increasing day by day.
    For many people Join here every minute .forex the future is very bright. In the future
    forex trading is becoming very popular from today. Then every trader faces many advantages from it.
    In the forex of the future can eliminate unemployment problems from most countries.
    is the best job for forex in the future.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to pujambi For This Useful Post:

garlick (2018-02-26)

Member egy has a spectacular aura about egy has a spectacular aura about egy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now a days Currency trading is enjoying a actual essential aspect and it's growing is actual excavation. Unconscionable a net storage is essential have fun with this profession. Currency trading is the mankind biggest approval playacting and unremarkable so numerous people are interesting here and making obtain.So, i assess the being successful portion of Currency trading is rattling flashing.

Member iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,930 Times in 529 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i recently joine forex and yet now there is no bonus but i am hopeful for good income and good response ..if i achieve good income and bonus then i will continue my work on forex and try to progress my workl by trading

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iqrayousaf For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-02-27), incomejobs (2018-03-24), jhoradpak (2018-02-27), samia93 (2018-02-27), sarfraz786 (2018-02-25)

Highly Reputed Member snake has a reputation beyond repute snake has a reputation beyond repute snake has a reputation beyond repute snake has a reputation beyond repute snake has a reputation beyond repute snake has a reputation beyond repute snake has a reputation beyond repute snake has a reputation beyond repute snake has a reputation beyond repute snake has a reputation beyond repute snake has a reputation beyond repute snake's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,654 Times in 7,896 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex mein trading is quite difficult and isme jyada time tike rehna bhi muskil hai... lekin agr aap apni knowledge aur experience ko increase krte rhte hai aur apni skills ko timely improve krte rehte hai toh popssible hai ki aap aachi trading krr payye... aur agr aapko aacha trader bnna hia toh aapko patiently kam krna sikhna pdega...

9. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to snake For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-02-27), amirjaved (2018-02-28), azharahmad (2018-02-28), billyboy00007 (2018-02-27), Forexcoolgirl (2018-02-27), jellybelly2017 (2018-02-28), jhoradpak (2018-02-28), jobless (2018-02-28), KASINA (2018-02-26), Mr. India (2018-02-26), Nirzana (2018-02-27), punjabpolice (2018-02-28), QamarXulqi (2018-02-27), Sanju baba (2018-02-28), sufiyan22 (2018-03-01), yulbang111 (2018-02-28)

Member shine has much to be proud of shine has much to be proud of shine has much to be proud of shine has much to be proud of shine has much to be proud of shine has much to be proud of shine has much to be proud of shine has much to be proud of shine has much to be proud of shine's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,147 Times in 103 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am a beginner and trade only on a demo acount to learn how to trade so i cant say what will go any further but i definately want to trade much far and on a real account to... as forex is a very profitable and great business all over the world and can give you huge profit only if you trade well

11. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to shine For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-02-25), Akhterp (2018-02-27), billyboy00007 (2018-02-27), Forexcoolgirl (2018-02-27), KASINA (2018-02-25), Mr. India (2018-02-25), naveedbwn (2018-02-27), QamarXulqi (2018-02-26), Sanju baba (2018-02-25), sarfraz786 (2018-02-23), Sehrish Shahid (2018-03-01), sufiyan22 (2018-02-25)

Member sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The future of Forex will be brighter and more beautiful in the coming years.
    This is because this market is increasing in size every day and new traders are getting
    attracted towards it more and more as every day passes. People also have more awareness
    now and they want this field to grow with higher proportions and altitudes.

Junior Member Dani92 is on a distinguished road Dani92's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My future on frorex is very bright becuse its not only give me a platform where I can earn a handsome money as well as improve mt knowledge about daily market related issues.it also helps me to do my daily work with passion,hard work and consistently,which are very helpful in my future life.

Member diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When we go straight into a particular business, as a result when I always think about the usual information about how to earn an income easily,
    a worse business is usually not as easy. As most people think, in order to generate income in forex trading,
    you must have the INSTRUCTIONAL knowledge to experience during managing,
    without the most notion when I may not carry anything related to the actual business.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 666 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 164 564 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (23)