+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 666 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 513 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you think??About your Future in Forex.

Member munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think forex is big business and forex trading is a essy way to earn money in the world every educated person work on it online at any where and make many good profits,forex is mind business so trade with strategies you make a big amount from forex trading and I think forex can be a company, which is why the activity as we are so much more carefully. If we take part in forex, so we want to make money and also reduce as many of us have been looking for things to work. and there are also several experts, who is considered as the same method, and finally feeling can easily trade, following adjustments in line with their mentality. you need a working Internet, computers, plus a small dollars.:-)

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member olbiz is on a distinguished road olbiz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's true that when we join the forex business we need only a small amount of capital to join the forex business Because the forex investment is a high-risk investment and why it is no good for either of us or anyone else who is otherwise underrated
    olbiz is company to forex trader.

Member yajna will become famous soon enough yajna will become famous soon enough yajna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to think, where for ten years, and then it is important it would be, in that later this trade will improve and also excellent fx improves. Small business forex is an excellent location, which is just what we perceive at a later date. Marketing eBay can quickly transform any provider...and If you do good, to do so now that we should follow the trend of the foreign exchange market, we are the foreign exchange market, we are more that hopefully in the future we are If you need to work hard in this market so well, here I am working in the foreign exchange market in order to earn money nice to let you know is going to be a good day every day.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is big business around the world and a lot of banks and institutions participate is this market, So you should not think about the end day of Forex or even the future about the market, you have to focus on learning and practice to understand the market and gain money from it, success in Forex trading is not easy and that will take a lot of time to do that.
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

Member the kok will become famous soon enough the kok will become famous soon enough the kok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in the demo account is the place to learn and try out the system, but if in the absence of additional knowledge from other places either from friends or do a google or browsing the result of forum.will requires a very long process and a lot of waste of time. and all. people... can be success. but. its not easy. so don't be emotional it destroyed your dreams. Please do hard work one day you will you will be success. I think emotion is an important part in Forex business. You can loos Forex business at first time

Member quraf will become famous soon enough quraf will become famous soon enough quraf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    be coll always never being pesimistis. Feature a swell requirement to do Forex trading money for, so you can see all people one turn Forex trading Forex trading subsequent lambent hereafter Why do you have a near one in the humanity in a unforesightful stop of measure present depart, I consider that is a general reputation might be. and There are some way to learn forex like u can learn forex with some professional trader who is very expert about forex and also u can learn forex by reading books so i think learning forex with some professional trader is the best method.

Member panah will become famous soon enough panah will become famous soon enough panah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex aik international market hai aur meray khyal mein iss ka futur bohat bright hai jaisay jaisay time guzer raha hai logon k dermyan iss ke popularity berh rahi hai aur futur mein new traders k anay se aur iss mein aur zyada investments honay se iss ka turn over b increase ho ga tou logon ko aur b faida ho ga. Sir forex me future ha liken ap ko forex k bare me expert hona our ap ko forex me daily he trading karna our ap k pass bare he money ho chye to ap forex me apna real business bana sakty ha or me to kud forex me apna real business bano liken me forex me pehly expert ho jao q k forex me expert profit kar sakta ha.

Member nidji will become famous soon enough nidji will become famous soon enough nidji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that the future of forex very bright because i saw all people one by one start forex trading ...... Emotions is one of the most important Forex are continually trying to keep buying and selling at the moment, then my subscription profit stop loss, feelings and close your account and try not to forget about other things, I think that is the best way to manage your emotions......

Member lebong will become famous soon enough lebong will become famous soon enough lebong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I cogitate that it's popularity may up-ward with in the diversify squatty minute because it has keen honour in the mankind. It has discriminating prospective.i saw all group one by one line forex trading and wana achieve money with forex trading so i can that the emerging lucent of forex trading job. Hi bro, I think you are right. in my opinion, i think that Fx is a good business that can change your life easily and quickly then you have to understand how trade is good if you want to succeed in forex is a tough business because mistakes will make us poorer.In fact not only do not have a job that plunge into forex, . Nice trading and have best pips.

Member pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It has good potential my spouse and i saw everybody individually begin Forex currency trading as well as wana generate income using Forex currency trading i really can certainly which the potential vivid of Forex currency trading employment. Sometime soon, people may troop to find out the particular strategy from the Forex trading company. yes I think so, if only we could now see so much interest in forex, we can also see the number of transactions conducted in forex forex I am sure there will be until some time in the future. people will troop to master the technique in the forex business.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 666 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 513 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (23)