+ Reply to Thread
Page 995 of 1429 FirstFirst ... 495 895 945 985 993 994 995 996 997 1005 1045 1095 ... LastLast
Results 9,941 to 9,950 of 14281

Thread: Forex is not game, It is business.

sam234
    Business is be taken with all seriousness because it pays a lot if you are serious and if you are not serious, you will not get as much as you can get. So forex traders should take their business serious by practicing constantly.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member arochfx is an unknown quantity at this point arochfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex is a business and i suggest every new trader to treat as a business not game. when you treat as a business you must take profit on this business for why you are connect this market a long time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member MUSKAN is on a distinguished road MUSKAN's Avatar
    Thanks
    main to is business ko 1 game ki tarha enjoy kerta ho.kue kay ager main is ko game ki tarha enjot na karo.to main trading main acha profit nahi kama sakta.or main apni trading is tarha kerta ho.kay mujay lagay kay main 1 game khayal raha ho.or mujay is main achay point hasil kerna hay..

Senior Member ibnkhdasajwa is an unknown quantity at this point ibnkhdasajwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that the forex markets is not game it is a real trade. Forex is a trade which can ables to really gives us a lot of money. If we work hard and invest money in forex, we must able to earn. I love to work in forex markets really !!!

Senior Member aladin is an unknown quantity at this point aladin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes You Are right it is not a game. Forex is a worldwide home based online business. And it is real and profitable business. First you have to learn this business than you will be able to earn money fast in a very short time. Mostly people fail in forex trading because they not learn forex trading. They think that its a game and they loss.

Member dufu is an unknown quantity at this point dufu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are soo many similarits whenyou looking at both business and forex tradeing and there are something that i have come to know that is whenyou making sure that you have best capital and no loses to the money you have

Banned usamajamil1 is a jewel in the rough usamajamil1 is a jewel in the rough usamajamil1 is a jewel in the rough usamajamil1 is a jewel in the rough usamajamil1's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think in the Forex trading business many people in the Forex gambling use in it then he gain all money loss in it easily. yes sir you are right Forex not a game Forex is a important business in the worldwide. Forex is very good and perfect business online you must be experience and knowledge in it and then you success in the Forex market.

Senior Member abhijeet143 is an unknown quantity at this point abhijeet143's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yaa my dear u r asking a nice and super question forex is a not game,it's a business then i m telling you ki forex trading ko agar aap ek game ki tarah loge to aapko loss hone ke chances bahut high ho jata hai.
    FOR MORE TRICKS VISIT HERE
    http://newblackhat.blogspot.in/

Senior Member katamso is an unknown quantity at this point katamso's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ASLAM10 View Post
    Without a doubt it is legitimate of which fx seriously isn't such as a activity it is web based business. by in this article persons can certainly acquire without difficulty in the event talk with sufferer. in the event we'd like web based business in comparison with primary most of us devote dollars in comparison with most of us start a earn money from fx trading.Best of luck....
    It is true indeed I think forex is the best online business, because business is very far from fraud although there are, but I think we can recognize brokers who do actually pay, and most importantly that we have much to learn, so we will be able to run properly.

Senior Member oussama. is an unknown quantity at this point oussama.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex isn't a game but it's a business and it consists taking things seriousely, learn and work hard if your object is earning money but if is not it can be a game for some people...
    but , i don't think that being a forex trader isn't for money in first that's why i will say that forex is not a game view that it's a source and trade to earn money...So for me it's 100% business

+ Reply to Thread
Page 995 of 1429 FirstFirst ... 495 895 945 985 993 994 995 996 997 1005 1045 1095 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (67)