+ Reply to Thread
Page 979 of 1429 FirstFirst ... 479 879 929 969 977 978 979 980 981 989 1029 1079 ... LastLast
Results 9,781 to 9,790 of 14281

Thread: Forex is not game, It is business.

Senior Member hazi is an unknown quantity at this point hazi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is not game ,it is a reliable business.I'm sure fx is important in addition to successful small business with provide earth. I'm sure fx can be quite clever small business where by we can easily well do the job in addition to acquire a small fortune in shorter time.so try to do it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sumonpaike is an unknown quantity at this point sumonpaike's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I anticipate it is actual Forex trading business is not a gamy it is a humans panoramic business.its a existent sector , its ply vantage to the people.its supply a communicator of income to the people and disappear hurdles from their spiritless.every one concord with this .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Robinhood is an unknown quantity at this point Robinhood's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is exactly right It is a profitable business But i think it is like a game In forex we also win or loose the trade like a game We do work hard in forex like a game After loosing the trade we also become sad like a game But in trading we invest money In a game we do not invest any type of money

Banned hiltumolla is an unknown quantity at this point hiltumolla's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex is a honorable money making mercantilism for humankind. Forex trading is not a gamy it is perfectly the business why because utilize handling the money is glorious as line so we bonk to direct aid in every measure in forex trading so every one should agree with this.....what do you narrate almost forex trading?

Member ziage is an unknown quantity at this point ziage's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ma to jaha tak app ko iss trade ke bary ma iss post ki zerye btana chaho ga wo to yehi ha ke iss trade ko koe game nahe khna chaye aur nahi ya game ha balky ye ik trade aur bussines ha .bus ko hum log kerty waqt enjoy zaror feel kerty ha but ye trade ha.

Senior Member Sazib Sunny is an unknown quantity at this point Sazib Sunny's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we the traders of forex mean myself that the forex trade is a game or gambling then it will be wrong. Because is a real trade center where people trade here according to there skill and get a good ammount of income. Its all about skill, experience and money. Nothing else.

Senior Member javedctn is an unknown quantity at this point javedctn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the trade like a game We do work hard in forex like a game After loosing the trade we also become sad like a game.
    the things serious but if we want money from forex

Senior Member phys1 is an unknown quantity at this point phys1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with the fact that the Forex trenches for us to play a lot better than it's a business sector. I have a much better chance reorganized so good for us in the way of a business that can provide for us. I think it's a good way of earning money.

Banned dridinho is an unknown quantity at this point dridinho's Avatar
    Thanks
    i agree my friend where forex can make a lot of money easly that's why a big pourcentage of people in the world entred in this amazing domain

Junior Member zaraafrin is an unknown quantity at this point zaraafrin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is not a gamy It is a useful line But i judge it is equal a business In Forex we also win or relinquish the class like a courageous We do apply troupes in Forex equal a courageous After loosing the trade we also get sad like a fearless But in trading we clothe money In a courageous we do not adorn any typewrite of money.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 979 of 1429 FirstFirst ... 479 879 929 969 977 978 979 980 981 989 1029 1079 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (67)