+ Reply to Thread
Page 1405 of 1429 FirstFirst ... 405 905 1305 1355 1395 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1415 ... LastLast
Results 14,041 to 14,050 of 14281

Thread: Forex is not game, It is business.

Banned ramjan is on a distinguished road ramjan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear i agree with your talking . forex is very important and profitable business in the world. forex is not game. forex is one king of large business .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member tonmoy500ad is an unknown quantity at this point tonmoy500ad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to ME, forex isn't solely a business, however additionally it's a remarkable business. forex isn't a game so. why square measure you confused that forex isn't a game, it's business? from any sector if you'd wish to earn cash that's thus troublesome. thus by the comparison with the opposite business it's really easy to earn here for this reason it looked as if it would U.S. that it's game. however hundred % positive that it's a business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Tsaqif is on a distinguished road Tsaqif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by asif_uz View Post
    I think forex is very important and profitable business in present world.I think forex is very smart business where we can smartly work and earn lot of money within short time.
    very true sir so we can use the most secure way so that we can fund more secure again in the trade I would do this
    other way nor would I do so I can get a safe way to trade me this
    because this is a real business and not a game or a demo forex account

Senior Member altaf123 is an unknown quantity at this point altaf123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes Forex is the no game it is the real business and it is the very big financial market as compared to others business market in the business world and it is never end until world existence and but some traders use it soem time for relaxation as game.........but it is not game....

Banned bsc00 is an unknown quantity at this point bsc00's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex is good money making business. Yes forex is not a game It is a profitable business But i think it is like a game In forex we also win or loose the trade like a game We do work hard in forex like a game After loosing the trade we also become sad like a game But in trading we invest money In a game we do not invest any type of money.best of luck............................................th anks...........................................

Member muhtadinaim is an unknown quantity at this point muhtadinaim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All of our dedicated resources for the first time, we all have to earn money on forex trading transactions online business. It is really a radical assertion error. Obliged to offer hospitality to trade on eBay and I will certainly post, Trade Forex, you need to use, you can easily add, absolutely spent a lot, especially because you can easily do you really check the facts a very serious organization.

Banned quran11 is an unknown quantity at this point quran11's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex os a good currency business. yes indeed this is a business and not a game, and it is also true that we can create a quick buck, but we can also lose a lot too, because we can not actually ascertain the truth, and here is a very risky business.best of luck.........................thanks............... ........

Member kazim is an unknown quantity at this point kazim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by asif_uz View Post
    I think forex is very important and profitable business in present world.I think forex is very smart business where we can smartly work and earn lot of money within short time.
    of course forex trading ak boht he acha or best business na game nahi ha maine ap agree karta hon ap sa dear because forex trading ak huge and big online business ha or ya boht he jada risky be ha esi waja sa agr koi trader trading maine learning karta ha too he wo ache or best earning kar skata ha ..

Senior Member nbh75 is an unknown quantity at this point nbh75's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, of course. This is not a game. It is a well-known work in the world. Do not take it as a game. Without proper knowledge, experience, and this is too risky. Do not take it seriously.

Senior Member sunny18 is on a distinguished road sunny18's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes forex aik bohat he acha or bohat he knowledge wala bussiness hai isko game na samjha jay balky isko learn kark hum isy bohat he profit earn kar sakty hai or jab hum profit and money hasil kar lain gay to hum khud he isy happy hojain gay.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1405 of 1429 FirstFirst ... 405 905 1305 1355 1395 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1415 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (67)