+ Reply to Thread
Page 1399 of 1429 FirstFirst ... 399 899 1299 1349 1389 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1409 ... LastLast
Results 13,981 to 13,990 of 14281

Thread: Forex is not game, It is business.

Senior Member my pc is on a distinguished road my pc's Avatar
    Thanks
    han bilkul Forex trading business aik bht hi famous or bht bara business ha is k bare me sab log jante han or kam bhi kar rahe ha is me to ye koi game ya fake kisam ka business kese hua or ye legal business ha or is ki market me bht hi value ha.ye bht hi acha business ha.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned banglades is an unknown quantity at this point banglades's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is a world of trading. In here we can do trade and we can earn form the forex. Many people invest in the forex for doing trading on this platform. So try to take the forex seriously it is not a game. In here if you can not trade properly then you will loss your all money

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member my pc is on a distinguished road my pc's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading business is huge and famous business in the market.it is real business in the world .and it is not game.it is money making machine for me and all trader.i am so happy with Forex trading business because i earn handsome money in every month.

Member Moba.billah is an unknown quantity at this point Moba.billah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is trading business, that is why it is called Forex trading? not a Forex game Of course we can do some gaming, gambling in Forex. Just open trades on gut feeling and luck, however it can't last long and success might be there only in short term however Forex traders have this fortune around them always and help achieve good results constantly in long term.
    I am a learner till I am a dead man.

Member shahid123 is an unknown quantity at this point shahid123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I know Forex not a game it is a very profitable business especially for me but when we win or lose we feel like a game. Forex trade is online business you join anytime . when we invest a lot of money than we earn large profit.

Banned liso is on a distinguished road liso's Avatar
    Thanks
    this is all a business for me it is very important that i make good money in the market and that way i know that there is alot that i could live for because i know i will make sure that that the things you have done is just make the money.

Senior Member hukumraju is an unknown quantity at this point hukumraju's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes. we must do all that. in second. I think stupid persons say Forex as a game and have self-confidence only depend upon their performance and himself but not luck. In my point of view Luck does not matter in Forex..
    efe of luck and those people regard Forex as game of luck who are not hard work and those who are not confident and knowledge about their work. But i like those People who struggle hard, give good time to their trade

Member forexdon is an unknown quantity at this point forexdon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think you are right but in smart business you have to work like smart people to earn a lot of money of you are not working like an smart people i don't think you will be able to make a lot of income from the forex so work learn and trained your mind like smart people

Senior Member fmdxb81 is on a distinguished road fmdxb81's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, Forex is not game, its business. because in the game we don't invest or earn the money but mostly the games are being used for the time pass. Here we are lucky in the forex we invest and earn the money more than any business by using time properly. We pass the time here also but instead of game we get the money in return. Its a money earning game.

Junior Member annasawan is an unknown quantity at this point annasawan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you are one and hundred percent right that forex is a good online business for earning money , and its not a game . most of newbies who have not knowledge of it considered it a game besause of there little knowledge so they have to learn it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1399 of 1429 FirstFirst ... 399 899 1299 1349 1389 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1409 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (67)