+ Reply to Thread
Page 1398 of 1429 FirstFirst ... 398 898 1298 1348 1388 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1408 ... LastLast
Results 13,971 to 13,980 of 14281

Thread: Forex is not game, It is business.

Member pisses[69] is on a distinguished road pisses[69]'s Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by robing sing View Post
    recognize to forex. Maybe few grouping think that forex trading is any kindly of gallinacean, it is absolutely wrong. If you activity with this playacting, you will get discolor, forex trading acquire to do with seriously, its a big job we jazz, conversation roughly big money, big profit also big losses wrong this forex byplay.echt job.
    many newbies will feel by investing big capital they will earn big profit. they don't know how to manage their money management make them loss at the end of the month even they try their best.
    on the other hand, even they have tried demo account, i suggest newbies should seek for an expert advice. attend practical with the expert and be a good trader before they enter trading market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member naim_99 is an unknown quantity at this point naim_99's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that forex is the good job in the woprld. Yes forex is not a game It is a profitable business But i think it is like a game In forex we also win or loose the trade like a game We do work hard in forex like a game After loosing the trade we also become sad like a game But in trading we invest money In a game we do not invest any type of money.nice job.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dimpal is on a distinguished road dimpal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kashifkhan View Post
    Yes forex is not a game It is a profitable business But i think it is like a game In forex we also win or loose the trade like a game We do work hard in forex like a game After loosing the trade we also become sad like a game But in trading we invest money In a game we do not invest any type of money
    No brother i do not agree with you. Because forex is not like game it is pure business. Jab hum kisi me investment karte hai to woh business ban jata hai. Jab ki game me hume kuch invest karna nahi hota hai. Aur baat rahi profit or loss ki to woh to har business me hota hi rehta hai. Koi business 100% perfect nahi hota.

Banned mjunaid04 is an unknown quantity at this point mjunaid04's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex is a business but we all take this as a game and in this game there are two thing one is called profit which is our life and the other is called loss which is our death and if the loss increases the death of our profit will occours

Senior Member perfecttrader is an unknown quantity at this point perfecttrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes that is right i will agree with you on this i think that some people takes it to lightly that is the reason why the loss money in it all the time i think that you need to do forex trading as a proper business not some kind of a game that you do for fun

Senior Member THOMAS CHRISTOPHER is an unknown quantity at this point THOMAS CHRISTOPHER's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i concur with you forex trading is not any mettlesome. this is rattling big job in the humankind and i can accomplish money in forex trading easily. and sepend you story glad in forex trading.

Member i like india fx is an unknown quantity at this point i like india fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of cours forex iz not game , and evry one ho entre thiz filed with
    thiz idea and consider forex as game or somthing for fun
    he will certan ily fail ince the first steep and can not continuer
    thiz way , becoze he take it az eazy game whail thiz way iz very hard amnd complicat

Senior Member robing sing is an unknown quantity at this point robing sing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    recognize to forex. Maybe few grouping think that forex trading is any kindly of gallinacean, it is absolutely wrong. If you activity with this playacting, you will get discolor, forex trading acquire to do with seriously, its a big job we jazz, conversation roughly big money, big profit also big losses wrong this forex byplay.echt job.

Member ciptafx is an unknown quantity at this point ciptafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by asif_uz View Post
    I think forex is very important and profitable business in present world.I think forex is very smart business where we can smartly work and earn lot of money within short time.
    very true, forex is a business that is full of mathematical calculations and politics, if we're not aware of what the price moves in the forex market then we would run out of money.

Member Santi14 is an unknown quantity at this point Santi14's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes ofcourse forex its bussines.. because in forex its about supply and demand transaction... with MM money management and RR safe to earn profit or money. i think forex a best bussines to people. thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1398 of 1429 FirstFirst ... 398 898 1298 1348 1388 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1408 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (67)