+ Reply to Thread
Page 1293 of 1429 FirstFirst ... 293 793 1193 1243 1283 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1303 1343 1393 ... LastLast
Results 12,921 to 12,930 of 14281

Thread: Forex is not game, It is business.

Banned khizar is an unknown quantity at this point khizar's Avatar
    Thanks
    ye ek business hai na ke game jis mein ap code mila kr win kr skein ya har stage bar bar play kr skein iss business mein hr waqat market ki condition change hoti rehti hai is liye mein to kahon ga ke ye ek business hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member soma01 is an unknown quantity at this point soma01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This can be a rewarding organization Nevertheless my partner and i think it is being a game In foreign exchange we all in addition acquire or maybe loose the buy and sell being a game We complete operate tough inside foreign exchange being a game Right after losing the buy and sell we all in addition become unfortunate being a game But also in trading we all commit profit an activity we all tend not to commit any good cash.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned jahangir2812 is on a distinguished road jahangir2812's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well i think, forex trading isn't a game for the we must difficult and then you can become profitable in this market place and only and then you can help to make good quality income in this market place well, i am the greatest and desire for top level for the best future too.

Senior Member afzal03 is an unknown quantity at this point afzal03's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I agree with you. If we think that is a business, we can not make more money. We have to learn about Forex and its trading system in corer to make money. We can make more money by learning about Forex.

Senior Member ponss is an unknown quantity at this point ponss's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by asif_uz View Post
    I think forex is very important and profitable business in present world.I think forex is very smart business where we can smartly work and earn lot of money within short time.
    The first time I knew forex, I thought I could become rich in a few months ... but it turns out it was wrong ... Forex is an opportunity to make money quickly and a lot of ... but it can happen if we have the ability to trade a good, good psychology, strategy and money management ... if you already have the above requirements, then you already have the weapons to generate profits quickly ...

Instaforex best broker!

Junior Member kimohakim is an unknown quantity at this point kimohakim's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes its true that forex is not like a game its online business.from here people can earn very easily if work with patient.if we want online business than first we invest money than
    we do a earn money from forex trading.

Banned ABEDIN 18 is an unknown quantity at this point ABEDIN 18's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah of course i think forex trading is a world wide currency business and it is the great place for online business so it is really a good business but it is can,t a game place and here no chance for gambling.

Senior Member timlo is an unknown quantity at this point timlo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is not game as entertain for relax your mood or your mind,forex is real business need your hard effort and hard work and game no need it,so forex is real business and you must expand your business.

Senior Member ashvi will become famous soon enough ashvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    With forex trading we make real money and this is not a game just to play, enjoy and then forget. Thus, i consider it seriously to make money by trading in the forex market and thus make some good amount of profits and enjoy.

Senior Member king_92 is on a distinguished road king_92's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah it is true that Forex is a business and not a game because Forex is a real international business and here you can make a lot of money and it is not a game that where you play and get win other wise face the loss but here if you win you will be successful other wise you will be sad that you will loss your money

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1293 of 1429 FirstFirst ... 293 793 1193 1243 1283 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1303 1343 1393 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (67)