+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 47 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 ... LastLast

Thread: How trend line and fibonacci work

Banned sonnohat is an unknown quantity at this point sonnohat's Avatar
    Thanks
    I Understand the value of returning thirty-eight. 2 percent in May and can continue, or 61.8%, up to 100 percent retracement. There are eight commands. 2 thirty to 61.8% of the importance of market support or resistance at these levels.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kamwaloiklwa is an unknown quantity at this point kamwaloiklwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The Fibonessi is a support and resistance based indicator.It is a very good indicator and i prefered that it most.If you can draw your fibonessi well then you can getted definitely very great signal.But problem is that you can not be sure from where you can start it.You can minimize this difficulty by practicing hardest really !

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member kabliwala is an unknown quantity at this point kabliwala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, you can actually change the trend thanks to the fans of the easy-to-learn more about recognition and called the Fibonacci support and resistance, then it's as safe as possible Fibonacci sequence, which is used as a supplemental marketing credit

Junior Member nothing is an unknown quantity at this point nothing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I ensure that the return value of 30 for eight. 2%, which could be, and I could go on, or around the 61.8%, 100% retracement. Thus, they have thirty-eight control. 2% and 61.8% of the marketplace, the importance of symptoms has AIDS or resistance at this point.

Member hakro is an unknown quantity at this point hakro's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In fact, I know a lot more on the obvious way when business as well as development using Fibonacci just because I was really Fibonacci, as a form of aid, as well as the best technology, I could get a lot more with the business.

Member mktysd is an unknown quantity at this point mktysd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I understand that more obvious way for a friend with all routine And, too, because you Fibonacci we really developed and the current sequence Fibonacci as a way to help, and level of resistance as the best method I can About companies and more.

Member kyaer is an unknown quantity at this point kyaer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now I'm really more of a buy, sell, grow with me you can use Fibonacci, who may be the most effective opposition, Fibonacci, and advertising and marketing may be a better excuse.

Member sluy13 is an unknown quantity at this point sluy13's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The result of the retail price, 37, in may, a 2% and 8% in six, or may continue until finally a 100% compensation, yes most of them are 37 to 8% 2% difference and six indicators of the fact that the majority of this scope with the help of marketing for businesses or lose weight.

Member dipali is an unknown quantity at this point dipali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    OK, I'm just really much more solutions and progress as well as my personal I use Fibonacci, assistance, of which the simplest is usually in the case of Fibonacci and the level of resistance can be that the best marketing should get much more.

Banned naim10 is on a distinguished road naim10's Avatar
    Thanks
    Now I understand more about the best way to trade with the trend and Fibonacci, because to me that Fibonacci used as a form of support and resistance is the best way that I can act and do more...।।

+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 47 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)