+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 248 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 ... LastLast

Thread: Fundamental Analysis before Trading.

Member koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course we need to learn fundamental and technical analysis from the market and must trade with the right market analysis and if we can trade with the right market analysis only then we can make good money from forex trading. and in trading I will usually see the news schedule first, then analyze the news that will be released. I think this is important because the news has a big impact on market movements. sometimes even news affects market movements in the long run. so it's important for us to analyze fundamentally

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member benazier will become famous soon enough benazier will become famous soon enough benazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    fundamentally has an important role in market movements, so it is important before trading must be analyzed fundamentally, so that we will know the possible direction of market movements. often a fundamental influence on long-term market treng. so I think this is a very important fundamental analysis. and fundamental analysis is for new traders, but for me, a technical trader, I don't need to do fundamental analysis before I trade because I only need technical analysis, just need a chart to make an analysis

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to benazier For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Analyzing the right forex market is very important for forex traders to make the right trading choices and make profitable trades, both fundamental and technical analysis are useful all the time and are always advised to do so never assume anything that you think is right, follow the market and you will never be wrong. and this is something you have to do and it's not like one big problem you have to do otherwise you might step on the wrong foot and it will immediately turn you upside down, so it's better to see first what the market is doing and then do it.

Member natum will become famous soon enough natum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, a very good fundamental analysis is a very good forex tool and we need to follow the results of the news release. So when important news or high impact news is released, we must follow it and try to make money with such fundamental trading. Good analysis for forex traders to make more profit ... and even for me, I personally think that traders who use fundamental analysis can analyze the market using news before trading. but I am a technical trader, so I don't use fundamentals to analyze the market, but use graphics only. but sometimes I see news broadcasts too if news is high-impact news like NFP news

Member Julia_jerry is a jewel in the rough Julia_jerry is a jewel in the rough Julia_jerry is a jewel in the rough Julia_jerry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Fundamental analysis bhi aisy he important hain jesy kay technical analysis sometimes aisa hota hai kay ap technical analysis to karty ho but fundamental analysis nae so news zaroor check karni chahiye news any par apko loss bhi ho sakta hai jis pair ki news ho us pair par trade nai ki jati kiyun kay us kay analysis karna mushkil ho jaty hain market kahin b move kar sakti hai.

Member fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Fundamental analysis must be needed before real trading, because in this way we can easily observe forex market movements and the forex market environment. On the other hand, in this way we can improve our targets, so we must ensure fundamental analysis before real trading and sometimes we need to make a fundamental analysis before we trade, even though we trade using technical analysis. then we will know whether the market will fluctuate or not on that day, then we can anticipate the initial risk

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,368 Times in 5,345 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before trading in forex you should analyze the fundamentals of that currency-because the raw price action of a market is a direct reflection of every variable that caused that market to move. In fact, one daily bar on a daily price chart is the end result of all the day�s thousands of economic variables that influence the market.

Member sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Fundamental analysis is the most important analysis and this can be done before trading because it plays an important role in the direction of market price movements, not only candestick patterns or technical indicators determine market direction but fundamentals are also a core part of trading. and fundamental analysis before trading is something you need to do before going to trade directly. Again, please, don't leave a technical analysis of it. I like to combine the two to get the perfect trade. I don't want to do what is in my danger.

Member komala will become famous soon enough komala will become famous soon enough komala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Fundamental analysis is a great and reliable analysis on the Forex market, but it is not a necessity that we must apply it before we trade. For example, a trader can still rely on analysis with technical analysis as a way to trade Forex trading and get profits. and, I don't use fundamental analysis in my trade, so I don't need to analyze fundamental news before I trade. I only trade using technical analysis, because it's more comfortable for me, and profitable too

Banned gmails is a name known to all gmails is a name known to all gmails is a name known to all gmails is a name known to all gmails is a name known to all gmails is a name known to all gmails's Avatar
    Thanks
    Brother trader kay pass jab tak good skill in analysis na ho to wo earning nahi kar sakta, and analysis main fundamental analysis karna zaroori hay. so humain trading open karnay say pehaly new calendar ko watch karna zzaroori hay.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gmails For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-10-27), alkaram808 (2018-10-27), jaan23np (2018-10-27), king6782841 (2018-10-31), zonyakhan (2018-10-26)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 248 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)