+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 248 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 129 179 ... LastLast

Thread: Fundamental Analysis before Trading.

Banned kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,021 Times in 4,664 Posts
    fundamental analysis before start the trading is best for trader and first trader know the market situation and trader work with experience and trader make their trading with proper fundamental analysis and trader must update with market news then trader earn big with forex and he/she make their trading earning

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear forex market mein analysis ki bhout importance hai dear hamen chaye k hamen forex market mein hamen always forex trading meoin hamen forex market mein trading karny se pehly hamen analysis karni chaye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member shownpg is an unknown quantity at this point shownpg's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is important for traders to make use of fundamental analysis or technical evaluation to recognize the market situation, before trading foreign exchange marketplace, when you do not know financial state of affairs or fashion I’m foreign exchange market then you definitely make likely to take wrong selection in your trade.

Member G-7 is an unknown quantity at this point G-7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is important for traders to make use of fundamental analysis or technical analysis to know the market situation, before trading forex market, when you don't know economic situation or trend I'm forex market then you make likely to take wrong decision in your trade.

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well certainly my dear, with me Id like to believe that fundamental analysis is required before you doing trade in forex because it is very important it gives a trader a clear picture of that pair where he want to.do trading also.technical analysis is also important before doing tradingbin forex

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes in fact my dear, I clearly think it is no double that fundamental analysis is very essential in Forex business. Fundamental analysis mainly include the basis things about Forex. I just count on my complex technical analysis and that is enough for me we are not economist to business with just the information.

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that no possible without analysis take profit regularly from Forex.Forex not a heat or tail game and it's profit totally depend above good analysis .If we do trades same to game head/tail all times we not take profit from Forex .

sufiyan22
    mary bhae kam jo bhi ho yea chahay business bhi ho us main pahly insan ko demagh ki sochni chaheya tab hi wo business sahe tarha chala sakta hay and ye fundamental to pure dimaag ka khel hai agar dimaag hasil rakh kr kam ni kia to apko loss ke cance bohat zyada ho gae gay to aesa ni krna zhiaye

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    well absolutely my dear, In forex trading really I can say that it is really needed that before starting any trade you should must analyze the market so well and then you should go for the trade because before starting any trade if you do it then the success ratio will be so high.

Senior Member minmolk is an unknown quantity at this point minmolk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji haan bhai yai bhot he ahm baat hai k jub hum koi b trade open katy hai to fundamental and technical analyses ko phaly karna chai hai aur phr koi b trade open karni chai hai kun k forex main yai bhot ziyda zarori hai aur market fundamental news ko bhot ziyda follow karti hai so hum ko humsha is par nazr rekhana chai he.......

+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 248 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 129 179 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)