+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 413 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Thread: If you Lose your Money, what you can do to make yourself relaxed?

Member smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We all lose at one point or another in life so we cant look at Forex like its not like any other form of business. I mean people open even big hotels and you see them fall to the ground but you will see them dust off their feet and move to build another big hotel and eventually make profits. I always tend to think it is life asking us how much passion or drive you have to want to succeed so you wake up tomorrow and aspire to succeed

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to smsfx For This Useful Post:

kakarek (2020-07-11), MERDEKA (2020-07-15)

Banned RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you have made a loss then you should stop trading for sometime. You are not in a peaceful state of mind after you've made a loss and this can affect your subsequent trades.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my friend we should realize that loss is only part of forex trading, and if we already realize this on our mind before we made any open order i think that will be easy for us to manage our mind after loss. For me after loss i only need to take a break for a while or take whole day break and stop trade, and tomorrow we can start new trade with new spirit without revenge felling. but remember you have to use proper money management in trade so you made loss with no regret

Member solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Whenever I lose my money on Forex I really truly come to sense a little tad annoyed and unhappy however If i build loss right listed below after that i have absolutely practically nothing at all to perform. Beacause i can not change the actual condition. I have to accept this so i constantly get up once more to get and learn exactly just precisely the way management of my self so i am very strongly which i am So which i can eliminate the actual losses

Member surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No , ager mujhe Forex trading mein loss hota hain aur meri sari money lose ho jati hai to phir main demo account per practice karoon ga aur jo mera loss howa hai us se learn karoon ga k mujhe kis mistake per loss howa hai . relax nahi karna chahiye jab app ziada kaam karein phir relax hota hai ager loss ho to best trading k liye strategy banani chahiye . For some calmer minds, it can help to just close your eyes and try to rest, relax in that way, not burden yourself with unnecessary things. For others, it may be a good idea to try to distract themselves with semothing. Anything, really! Whether it's a strong cup of coffee, a few hours spent watching Tv or a football game outside.

Member pancha will become famous soon enough pancha will become famous soon enough pancha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Losing Money in the forex market is common and you are going to make mistake over and over so this should not be the downfall of a forex trader and every trader must understand that with the right mind set you are going to make money in the forex market and you have two just learn from the mistake and can avoid that mistake into profit next time if I lose my money upabout forex trading thus I will try to pressure me personally to build a abode simple heading and ice think, because loss what will I expertise to constitute startup of success that I will achieve with regard to, I shall end up being sure that each one beginer what will energetic should a whilst will successful

Member badrita will become famous soon enough badrita will become famous soon enough badrita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well certainly my dear, for me I absolutely do believe that profit and Loss is the part of any business but in Forex business every traders has been lost their investment their trading life in this platform and learn lessons from this lost, how to reduce or overcome such loss. If i loss some capital of mine then examine myself why and how the lost raised, close the trading and prepare new planning and strategy as per market conditions.

Member cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Profit and Loss, the foremost talked phrases on forex. We just think about profit and cannot think about about loss. So whenever we encounter manages to lose, we cannot management the emotion and place greater order to recover the actual manages to lose. Do not do this. Take a target and acquire this. If loss occur, try to make use of stop loss to maintain this on low range. of course, strongly I can say it is very true that before join in Forex i feel that i lost my whole equity because i know that any moment i face loss in Forex. I am a loser trader in Forex market. Every-time i encourage myself as i will be a successful trade in Forex and continue my trade after loss. It is really true Forex is a great place of earning.

Member sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i have a losing trade, then i just leave a the terminal for a few minutes just to refresh my mind. because revenge trading is the most common reaction to a losing trade, to avoid that situation i make it a fact to refresh my mind whether there is a loss or profit in the trade. if we get tense about trading then close the computer for a while and do something else for some time, after you have cooled down then come back to trade.

Member cilor will become famous soon enough cilor will become famous soon enough cilor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    And then within my very own equity, We have received 600 cash, which often is because the particular investments that i possess popped that may be within profit which includes built my very own equity enrich, My spouse and i probably would not deal based on our equity, I'll absolutely deal good 190 money about our harmony. forex is a business. profit and loss always closer .if any trade give me loss i try to relax some other place as like i watch movie, some times i go visit able place. most of the time i control my mind business give me some time loss it is natural.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 413 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)