+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 413 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 ... LastLast

Thread: If you Lose your Money, what you can do to make yourself relaxed?

Member madale will become famous soon enough madale's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is an intellectual business presentation. If I go out of my money in the forex module I do so many cards and also fund the prospect for myself to ripen myself and I also make modifications at the end of my success. Be informed of the situation and work carefully. and it is impossible for the loss to bring luxury because after losing we are depressed and start the reason for losing and finding it and thinking this type of loss will not exist in the future and develop my trading strategy and thus how I can become a good trader in the future.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gretan will become famous soon enough gretan will become famous soon enough gretan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex I will do it so patience and also give hope to myself to make myself relax and I will also concentrate on my goal of success on Forex. Because trading results affect our emotions, I just try to divert my mind after losing money in trading, I usually explore social networking sites and talk to my friends which makes me calm and relaxed.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member burqa will become famous soon enough burqa will become famous soon enough burqa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You have no other choice to accept it because it can happen at any time. A few days ago I made $ 35 and my balance was $ 140. In the middle of the night before my eyes everything disappeared in less than a second. The next day I invested again and lost 50% once more. After that I get back most of my balance. This is how it works. We need to learn from our mistakes and losses.

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,080 Times in 4,514 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me 1st i will check my mistakes and after fining my mistakes i will imrove my self and i will think that i will perform good next time i will learn more and more and control my feelings and emotions.

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhi kese bhe member ko lose hota hai tu who boath bora musoos karta hai Ku ka lose bhe forex ka hasa hai AGR hum lose kara ga tu huma phir ja ka acha profit mil sakhta hai or huma kabhi bhe muasi nhi karne cheay jesa huma bhara or lose ma chala jay magr huma koshish karne ho he forex trading

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what to tell friend about your post, but if happens i will try to learn first then going to earn , money management and the stop loose is the key of success in Forex just try to do it , i will not tell more, learn the price action

Senior Member Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,299 Times in 2,423 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Agar hai mujhe is mein loss hota hain to mein is mein chae peta hun aur khud ko realx karta hain aur is mein khud ko sabr se kam karna chahye tab ja kar ap is mein eaarn ar skate hainye aik best online bsuiness hain jis mein ap earn karte hain apko is mein ihtiayt se kam karna chahye tab ja kar ap is mein earn karte hain

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shahid78 For This Useful Post:

Bossking (2019-02-27), Experttrader (2019-02-15)

Member Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,692 Times in 235 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    loss aur profit business ka hisa hain agr ap profit ko except krty hain to ap ko loss ko be except krna ho ga qkay business ky andr ups and ati rhati hain qkay business loss aur profit per chalta hay

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Naqvi2018 For This Useful Post:

Abdul_qadeer (2019-02-07), Facebook (2019-02-08), jellybelly2017 (2019-02-07), QamarXulqi (2019-02-07), Sheeno (2019-02-07), zahidali (2019-02-07), zahir123 (2019-02-07), ZaraIqbal (2019-02-07)

Member Abdul_qadeer has much to be proud of Abdul_qadeer has much to be proud of Abdul_qadeer has much to be proud of Abdul_qadeer has much to be proud of Abdul_qadeer has much to be proud of Abdul_qadeer has much to be proud of Abdul_qadeer has much to be proud of Abdul_qadeer has much to be proud of Abdul_qadeer has much to be proud of Abdul_qadeer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,200 Times in 405 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G bhi kese bhe member ko lose hota hai tu who boath bora musoos karta hai Ku ka lose bhe forex ka hasa hai AGR hum lose kara ga tu huma phir ja ka acha profit mil sakhta hai or huma kabhi bhe muasi nhi karne cheay jesa huma bhara or lose ma chala jay magr huma koshish karne ho he forex trading

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Abdul_qadeer For This Useful Post:

Dinesh (2019-02-07), Facebook (2019-02-08), jellybelly2017 (2019-02-07), Naqvi2018 (2019-02-07), QamarXulqi (2019-02-07), Sheeno (2019-02-07), Unregistered (3), zahidali (2019-02-07), zahir123 (2019-02-07), ZaraIqbal (2019-02-07)

Senior Member zahir123 has a reputation beyond repute zahir123 has a reputation beyond repute zahir123 has a reputation beyond repute zahir123 has a reputation beyond repute zahir123 has a reputation beyond repute zahir123 has a reputation beyond repute zahir123 has a reputation beyond repute zahir123 has a reputation beyond repute zahir123 has a reputation beyond repute zahir123 has a reputation beyond repute zahir123 has a reputation beyond repute zahir123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,645 Times in 2,472 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me 1st i will check my mistakes and after fining my mistakes i will imrove my self and i will think that i will perform good next time i will learn more and more and control my feelings and emotions.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to zahir123 For This Useful Post:

Abdul_qadeer (2019-02-07), Facebook (2019-02-08), jellybelly2017 (2019-02-07), khizar1 (2019-02-08), Naqvi2018 (2019-02-07), QamarXulqi (2019-02-07), zahidali (2019-02-07), ZaraIqbal (2019-02-07)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 413 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)