+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 413 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 102 142 192 ... LastLast

Thread: If you Lose your Money, what you can do to make yourself relaxed?

Junior Member Taka is an unknown quantity at this point Taka's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The universal truth is, failure is the pillar of success.
    So, after losing my Money, then I will memorize this quote to make yourself relaxed.
    Without this I will try to learn something new from the trade of lose.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Arif is an unknown quantity at this point Arif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is the online base market place . Every business have loss and gain so forex is one of them . you are a loser then you relaxed and new capital invest this market and gain the profit . It is the news dependent market and you flow the all news . No panic this market so it is the real market and flow the every news and right choice the pips .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ehab ahmed soliman is an unknown quantity at this point ehab ahmed soliman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If I lose my money in Forex, I will know the reason for my loss and consider it and I will learn from this loss. The loss with a good understanding of the market is better than the gain with a lack of proper understanding of the market. When I lose a process and I understand the market, I will win more than one operation in return. I put another goal to reach him, with my entire belief that trade is profit and loss

Senior Member Uhuru will become famous soon enough Uhuru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You need to learn a lot of things in these world and work in the different ways to which we have been able to put together the right effort the right positive fungtion and the right working principles of choice we are able to really follow so many things when we are trading forex there is always something positive for the same its something that the effort of any trader brings

Banned CharlotteFx is on a distinguished road CharlotteFx's Avatar
    Thanks
    mere dear bhai agar maine apna money ya capital blow kar deta hoon aur bada loss hota hai toh fir maine apne aap ko forex se dur kar deta hoon aur holiday leta hoon jisse fir maine relax ho jaata hoon aur loss ka dukh kam hota hai

Member jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The most profitable is the text in foreign exchange transactions. We only consider the loss of almost and can not be meditated. So when we fail, we can not ease our emotions and make a higher order to re-use failure. Do not do this and achieve your goals. If deprived, please try to use foreclosed release to maintain low capacity.

Member genefx will become famous soon enough genefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If I am facing a loss at the beginning of the transaction, we feel sad and uneasy. I rest for some time, go out and relax our thoughts, and then we find our mistakes, lose the reason and correct him. After a while, we start trading again, new strategies and new confidence. I think we will get good profits and easily fulfill our losses. Thanks ...

Member kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear, this is part of the business. Do not take it as a bad thing and bring it to it, which is the best education you have already bought, you have to use expensive money to learn it, you will know your real problems and then fix and finish it all Can happen in Forex trading, so be careful, emotions are more likely to trigger some situation that will damage your trading forex.

Member sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The most profitable is the text in foreign exchange transactions. We are exclusive to assume that the initiative to manufacture, can not close the number. So when we fail, we can not control our emotions and propose higher arrangements to restore the failure. Do not commit the target and get it. If you drop, try using a destructive drop to keep the low compass.

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear hamen is bat ko hamen mind mein rakh kar k hamen forex market mein trading kari chaye k hamen forex market mein hamen loss ho sakta hai is liye hamen forex market mein loss se tension nhi lena chaye hamen

+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 413 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 102 142 192 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)