+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 413 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Thread: If you Lose your Money, what you can do to make yourself relaxed?

Senior Member Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,529 Times in 728 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    do not make it as a bad thing, take it, this was your best education that you had already bought with expensive with your losing, learn it, and you will know your real problem and then fix and complete it, everything can happen on forex trading and so be careful, the emotion is easier triggered by some situation and will harm your trading forex,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Deepthinker For This Useful Post:

mazaribest (2019-03-25), mehro (2019-03-25), Talentedmunda (2019-03-25), Unregistered (2), zeeshanshahid (2019-03-30)

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,052 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is very difficult if you believe that a big loss could almost be patient trade commercial master plan if you again soon, will be void but the losses are jaded by people who are angry this care all the forex trading etc and emotions triggered by a light for all occasions will hurt the forex trading and provide a good future.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

mazaribest (2019-03-25), mehro (2019-03-25), Shahzadahmed4850 (2019-03-18), Unregistered (2), zeeshanshahid (2019-03-31)

Member safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,720 Times in 583 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear Sir ifmoney loss then i will very crazy.because there are many reason for doing this activities.when we loss money the we must be think that we learn from mistake and then we can make good profit.after feeling that we must be recover our mentally pressure.Careful

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to safehouse For This Useful Post:

ahmedalikhan (2019-03-26), Bossking (2019-03-25), Talentedmunda (2019-03-25), Unregistered (2)

Member sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,204 Times in 450 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Apni money loss karne ke baad hum kuch nahi kar sakte bus Sabar kar sakte hain aur apne mind ko relax karne ke liye aap movie dekh sakte hain Jo aapke mind divert Kar Degi original aapka mind relax ho jata hai uske baad next kya kaam karna hai uski planning zaroori hai

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sonia1122 For This Useful Post:

safehouse (2019-03-15), Unregistered (2)

Banned Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,647 Times in 13,865 Posts
    sabar kai nahi kiya ja sakta is liya kabhi haar nhi maani chahiya insaan jaldi jaldi mai bohut galt faisalay kar jata hai or baadtrading mai aagr apki money ka loss hojay toh humay patience sa kaam lena chahiya ku kai koi be kaam bagir himat ka or ami usko apnai kiya par sharmindgi hoti lakin us waqat pashtaway kai ilawa kuch ani bachta hai

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pak3000 For This Useful Post:

safehouse (2019-03-15), Unregistered (4)

Banned Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,981 Times in 1,056 Posts
    Dear friends i am telling about what to tell friend about your post, but if happens i will try to learn first then going to earn , money management and the stop loose is the key of success in forex just try to do it i will not tell more learn the price action and i am able to earn many profit.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Attraction For This Useful Post:

ahmedalikhan (2019-03-30), mazaribest (2019-03-25), mehro (2019-03-30), safehouse (2019-03-15), zeeshanshahid (2019-03-30)

Senior Member Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,300 Times in 2,423 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sometimes I also have to face such situations.That time I close the trading platform and stay away of trading again until I feel relax.I take a break for sometimes that time to refresh my mind by doing my favorite works and when my mind becomes refreshed again I enter in the trading platform for trading.That time I can fully concentrate in trades and make better.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shahid78 For This Useful Post:

safehouse (2019-03-15), zeeshanshahid (2019-03-26)

Member benar has a spectacular aura about benar has a spectacular aura about benar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is the easiest way to make money in a short time because this business is very easy to do and this job does not require much time ... and also anyone can do this work because it is easy and this does not require a degree or the ability to do work ... so if we want to get money in a short time we have to do this business ... Ever wondered what made a successful Forex trader move? ... What separates the winning traders from the average trader? ... trade because you like a particular currency, or because you think that there will be a strong increase in a particular currency. ... Let's face it, we can't all quit our daily work and start trading full-time currencies.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to benar For This Useful Post:

Shahid78 (2019-03-14)

Member benar has a spectacular aura about benar has a spectacular aura about benar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    About what you're worried about, I think it's very natural and questions like that appear in the minds of every newcomer here in this field. So you don't need to worry and focus your concentration on learning the basics of business. The first and foremost requirement is that you must be a determinant and not lose heart if there is an initial loss. Work hard and stay connected with this forum which provides a good opportunity to develop interests and learn forex trading techniques.

Banned Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,222 Times in 1,975 Posts
    losing tiny amounts of cash would I be able to relax, however if i purchase eliminate massive amounts of cash, it's like {i will|i will be able to|i'll} not be able to be relaxed, it's extremely attending to kill my scientific discipline as a merchandiser, I actually have my cash management properly

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Experttrader For This Useful Post:

ahmedalikhan (2019-03-26), Connect009 (2019-03-30), safehouse (2019-03-15), Shahid78 (2019-03-14), Talentedmunda (2019-03-25), zeeshanshahid (2019-03-26)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 413 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)