+ Reply to Thread
Page 131 of 413 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 129 130 131 132 133 141 181 231 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 4125

Thread: If you Lose your Money, what you can do to make yourself relaxed?

Senior Member loti is an unknown quantity at this point loti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well certainly my dear, with me Id like to believe that if you believe that a big loss could almost be patient trade commercial master plan if you again soon, will be void. But the losses are jaded by people who are angry. This care all the Forex trading etc., and emotions triggered by a light for all occasions will hurt the forex trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jahidal is an unknown quantity at this point jahidal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it did not matter to lose money in trading business because it is the part of trading and the part of experience it hearted when we are going in loss but we should try our best to get experience in this trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member isfahanjaved2 is an unknown quantity at this point isfahanjaved2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you are loss the money. You are do not leave it. You are try to prepare the strong strategy. When you are preform the work and you keep in mind (mistske). You are set a plan. You can work in this market with strong planning and you are succesful trader. You are easy to work the market.

Banned chowdhurwy is an unknown quantity at this point chowdhurwy's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you are do the practice to demo account every day then it is every soft to bang to Forex trading so every dealer should be apply to demonstrate reason six month and you gift be cerebrate continue so Forex trading is very easy.

Banned jaminokari is an unknown quantity at this point jaminokari's Avatar
    Thanks
    If I lose my money on forex trading thence I testament try to displace me to represent a abode casual exploit and ice reckon, since going what does I change to make start up of success who I present motion for, I shall be indisputable that all beginner what does alive must a spell testament prosperous.

Member kurik is an unknown quantity at this point kurik's Avatar
    Thanks
    if u loss on forex trading after that i think first discover the mistake what u carried out whenever u obtain u mistake after that learn a lesson of u mistake and learn well and after that operating well and hard and earn good money on forex so right listed below a lot of u learn well a lot of u earn well on forex and obtain good success on forex,,

Member afaan is an unknown quantity at this point afaan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hahahahaha, roddex brother aap ne to zakhaam he taaza kar diee hn , sawaal to aacha hy per is ka jaawab dondna bohat mushkil hy ,
    me ni without any traning forex me invest kia to shuru me to earning ho gi maagr per haigh data me aik he din me account saaf ho gaaya , is ka baad me relex nahee ho saaka ,
    still me boht udaas hu ............

Member danielmridha is an unknown quantity at this point danielmridha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I lose my money in Forex I feel a bit frustrated and sad but If i change casualty here then i bed nothing to do. Because i can not interchange the position. I screw to swallow it so i always place up again to win and hear how prove of my ego so i am rattling strongly that i am So that i can remove the losses.

Member milesfx is on a distinguished road milesfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    whenever i make mistake and loss in forex trading i normally listen to music to cool me down and go back to my notes to check the mistake i have made to loss and when i go back to the market i will be able to know what went wrong and correct it my next trading session.

Member irshad321 has a reputation beyond repute irshad321 has a reputation beyond repute irshad321 has a reputation beyond repute irshad321 has a reputation beyond repute irshad321 has a reputation beyond repute irshad321 has a reputation beyond repute irshad321 has a reputation beyond repute irshad321 has a reputation beyond repute irshad321 has a reputation beyond repute irshad321 has a reputation beyond repute irshad321 has a reputation beyond repute irshad321's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,983 Times in 218 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think after getting loss from Forex trading you must own your fault it is the best practice to overcome your faults after analyzing everything think for solution in this way you can recover your previous loss and can keep yourself safe from getting loss in future .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 131 of 413 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 129 130 131 132 133 141 181 231 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)