+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 80 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 LastLast

Thread: Learn Together about supply and demand analysis.

Banned asmakhatun is on a distinguished road asmakhatun's Avatar
    Thanks
    of direction my person also rightful as fortunate believe it, ply and responsibility, but we also possess to someone a corking idea of trading yabg so we can get profits so enormous and fuck a overlarge income or profits because that's our content one in the transaction so that we can cease that trading is not just almost statesman,,,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yoddutfx is on a distinguished road yoddutfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Name: a.jpg Views: 36 Size: 76.7 KB

and this is my OP long in EURUSD...
    im long because the price fialed to breakout the demand..

its so cool...
    thanks God

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by oreoluwa View Post
    yes you are very correct because when we trade together we can always shear our strategy and indicators and be able to understand the very best way to trade and earn more profit out of the forex market that what i think
    hello sir what do you mean about it..
    this is supply and demand, is not trade with indicator ..
    please... dont be make indicator fully

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by abbey ak View Post
    well based on my opinion i think the very best way to trade and earn profit out of the forex market is when we can learn together to share more strategies and indicators in other to get the very best way to make use of our strategies and indicators

hello sirr, youre not read from begin page..
    this for learn together about supply and demand..
    thanks lot..

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    cmon all, share together,,,

this is my op, risk under control..
    and the price move up from demand (equilibrium)

Name: C.jpg Views: 12 Size: 68.2 KB
    please give me a opinion..

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    well based on my opinion i think the very best way to trade and earn profit out of the forex market is when we can learn together to share more strategies and indicators in other to get the very best way to make use of our strategies and indicators

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by reazforex View Post
    I have also just simply understood that, the supply and the demand, though we also need a good step regarding Forex trading. Considerably we can get returns very heavy and also have that huge revenue and profits since that the objective in Forex trading to ensure that we tend to conclude this trade is not about supply as well as require on however lots of points this we have to be aware of more.
    its true sir,, for trader if want to be success, he can trade with the All Management ..
    not only with the technic....

Quote Originally Posted by lcy View Post
    what i can tell traders is that they should always learn to get enogh money in a way that all that they have done is in the market and all the same i know that i can make enough money if anly i have i place to gather my information.
    cmon sirr please share about it..

---------- Post added at 08:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by reazforex View Post
    I have also just simply understood that, the supply and the demand, though we also need a good step regarding Forex trading. Considerably we can get returns very heavy and also have that huge revenue and profits since that the objective in Forex trading to ensure that we tend to conclude this trade is not about supply as well as require on however lots of points this we have to be aware of more.
    its true sir,, for trader if want to be success, he can trade with the All Management ..
    not only with the technic....

Quote Originally Posted by lcy View Post
    what i can tell traders is that they should always learn to get enogh money in a way that all that they have done is in the market and all the same i know that i can make enough money if anly i have i place to gather my information.
    cmon sirr please share about it..

Member lcy is an unknown quantity at this point lcy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Banned reazforex is on a distinguished road reazforex's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Name: a.jpg Views: 17 Size: 63.9 KB

this for plot area in Gold daily...
    what your opinion about the price reaction...
    ist failed to breakout the demand... ..

ist going up..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 80 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)