+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 80 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 ... LastLast

Thread: Learn Together about supply and demand analysis.

Member yoddutfx is on a distinguished road yoddutfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ahda View Post
    What a brave entry. place an entry on a first movement. act before the price act. act as we are the trend maker, a price mover. By the way, so many times i got a weird word as like as "NEVER TRUST THE FIRST PRICE" , "WE CAN ONLY REACT AS THE PRICE ACT" and many other.
    Last, i could not see your Stop Loss. it show that you are really a Great Master. Wow,, i appreciate it. Thanks for your share.
    not a professor here sir,, hehe just a very rewarding experience ... was just looking for an edge, where other traders have not been able / or precede us more than the trader traders use indicators ..

which is important to cut losses short and profit can run ..

---------- Post added at 07:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by dan.blanchot View Post
    Haha... lol! well, that's my sell limit which I have placed at the supply area in weekly charts. As pointed by TS, the supply and demand areas in weekly happens to be the strongest area compare to timeframes below it. There are many reasons that lead to the decision why I place my sell limit there last week. 1. of course the supply area 2. the volumes (how many pips price has moves from where the trend buy has started - of course, you need to have a little experience watching the market ) 3. Correct, I do not place any SL or TP. My reason is simply because I execute my orders in H1 charts and those levels are in W1. There are still many pips away to trigger at that time when I placed my orders. My money management allows me to take the trade without putting any SL.. Another reason is... I am a seller from that point of view. Means that if price goes higher than my sell limit area, then I will definitely place another sell order at the strongest supply area I am certain that price will somehow make correction for buy movements at those levels.. So, don't worry.. One should only acts with proper plans.. And forex trading is risky, it's all about taking risks with smart plan.. hahaa..

correct in saying that friend over this, we as a forex trader must have experienced loss, and can not be avoided .. even the pro traders else I'm sure they also feel the loss .. but they have a clever and careful plan .. they would have the slogan "Plan your trade, trade your plan" ..

let the market when it's planned giving decisions later ....

---------- Post added at 07:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by abiodun View Post
    okay i think i can reason with you based on your analysis because the more we combine our analysis together and study more about the best way to trade then we can always win the best profit
    okay sir please join the thread that is rarely simple to join the other members here,, hehhe ..
    because this is the basic strategy .. may all have to understand ..
    welcome sirr..

---------- Post added at 07:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by runu View Post
    yes its really pleasant to See Together near provide and duty analysis because the Solon we acquire together the more we get to deal strategies and indicators to bonk the real physiologist way to dealings and earn vantage in the industry
    also welcome sir,, please share what you know about this strategy, hehee .. this just sharing, not to patronize ..

Banned runu is on a distinguished road runu's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes its really pleasant to See Together near provide and duty analysis because the Solon we acquire together the more we get to deal strategies and indicators to bonk the real physiologist way to dealings and earn vantage in the industry

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned abiodun is an unknown quantity at this point abiodun's Avatar
    Thanks
    okay i think i can reason with you based on your analysis because the more we combine our analysis together and study more about the best way to trade then we can always win the best profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dan.blanchot is on a distinguished road dan.blanchot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ahda View Post
    What a brave entry. place an entry on a first movement. act before the price act. act as we are the trend maker, a price mover. By the way, so many times i got a weird word as like as "NEVER TRUST THE FIRST PRICE" , "WE CAN ONLY REACT AS THE PRICE ACT" and many other.
    Last, i could not see your Stop Loss. it show that you are really a Great Master. Wow,, i appreciate it. Thanks for your share.

Haha... lol! well, that's my sell limit which I have placed at the supply area in weekly charts. As pointed by TS, the supply and demand areas in weekly happens to be the strongest area compare to timeframes below it. There are many reasons that lead to the decision why I place my sell limit there last week. 1. of course the supply area 2. the volumes (how many pips price has moves from where the trend buy has started - of course, you need to have a little experience watching the market ) 3. Correct, I do not place any SL or TP. My reason is simply because I execute my orders in H1 charts and those levels are in W1. There are still many pips away to trigger at that time when I placed my orders. My money management allows me to take the trade without putting any SL.. Another reason is... I am a seller from that point of view. Means that if price goes higher than my sell limit area, then I will definitely place another sell order at the strongest supply area I am certain that price will somehow make correction for buy movements at those levels.. So, don't worry.. One should only acts with proper plans.. And forex trading is risky, it's all about taking risks with smart plan.. hahaa..

Instaforex best broker!

STOP COPY PASTING!

Don't Forget to Say THANKS!
    if you find my posts useful

Banned ahda is an unknown quantity at this point ahda's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dan.blanchot View Post
    ok... from your reply you have suggested that weekly supdem happens to be the strongest supdem levels compare to lower timeframes. It also means that we should pay special attentions to these levels - where most probably rejections may occurs at these levels. I have tried to draw the levels myself on EURJPY W1 chart. Please kindly take a look and comment.. I'm a real noob when it comes to supdem topic..

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This one is also a very useful weapon for me, that is the index of the dollar ... the name in the meta trader pair is USDX, I will try to buy at xxxusd, by finding the pair that gives a very nice setup ... a new buy order ...

Name: a.jpg Views: 13 Size: 90.9 KB

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are those who do not share about supply and demand anymore, I again give a new image that has been my area of the plot based on supply and demand,, look at the price reaction to the blue box that I plot in my image ...

Name: a.jpg Views: 16 Size: 78.7 KB

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by desopno View Post
    I agree with you.it is very important for a trader.
    okay sir welcome to the simple thread of mine, if it is useful please read from the beginning, hehhee .. if you interest with this system please inquire to this thread, I'll be sharing with each other ..

this is simple strategies..

Banned desopno is an unknown quantity at this point desopno's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree with you.it is very important for a trader.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Thumbs up

okay, I share a plot that I created in EURJPY Daily .... and the red circle is my smart plan ... because I was a pullback trader ... breakout is my risk .. Make a simple plan ..

please see it...

Name: a.jpg Views: 100 Size: 83.5 KB

cmon Let the others, just in the share ..

11. The Following User Says Thank You to yoddutfx For This Useful Post:

dan.blanchot (2013-01-21)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 80 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)