+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 80 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 ... LastLast

Thread: Learn Together about supply and demand analysis.

Junior Member kenon is an unknown quantity at this point kenon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    using trendline to determine the price suplly and demand, and for the horizontal I simply see the swing (tail) in high timeframet i also ever get many information about Support and resistance to know the very best way to trade and earn profit in the market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Mas is on a distinguished road Mas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yoddutfx View Post
    hello mod, min i

This from newbie to invite traders already know about supply and demand ....

for those who can not understand the discussion together here.
    I also just understand the supply and demand ..

so in here, our can share the picture, screenshoot about supdem...
    I have not been able to learn this sir,
    because I have to be more focused in just one lesson that I will use you this way next time sir with additional knowledge that I got of course, so I can be more vigilant in opening trade in the market later this cruel

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yoddutfx is on a distinguished road yoddutfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    is an example to set for the understanding of the problem areas identified area of ​​supply and demand .... This looks easy right, therefore we should be more patient to wait for this to happen would be a good setup. we will use the pullback plan, hehheee ...
    This image is the setup for smart selling in supply ..
    to demand just the opposite ..

Name: a.jpg Views: 2 Size: 70.0 KB

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Madangopal View Post
    Hi bro. i'm now here, at your thread. by the way, what's the rules to draw sup/dem area? is every equilibrium area can be called / used as supply or demand area? is so, is it really as simple as it to identify sup/dem area man?
    a true friend if the equilibrium area will be left behind by fleeing price rally or drop it will become an area. equilibrium and the price drop is a supply area and the equilibrium price of a rally to demand upakan area ... 's simple, we provide planing our stay ..

Banned Madangopal is an unknown quantity at this point Madangopal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yoddutfx View Post
    In my opinion there is no difference, almost as important: we understand the planning further if the price approaches the supply and demand or suport and resistance, please read from the beginning ..
    Hi bro. i'm now here, at your thread. by the way, what's the rules to draw sup/dem area? is every equilibrium area can be called / used as supply or demand area? is so, is it really as simple as it to identify sup/dem area man?

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think at the beginning of this year in the EURO has experienced a steady state again, but in mid-2012 yesterday, they experience a crisis that is making down dramatically for the euro, and is now back again in stable condition ..

happy weekend ..
    dont give up ..

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Name: a.jpg Views: 272 Size: 96.1 KB

just look for my analyzes and open order, heheheee .... so far the most important is our plan ...
    we give the plan, do and forget, an important stop loss and a target had been set .. thats my opinionn.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I previously had open positions in the USDCHF (smart sell in supply), I added a smart buy on EURUSD. very satisfying with this system, it is very powerful strategy works for me ... ask for a new club, please you to experiment ..

---------- Post added at 06:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 AM ----------

thanks for all, cmon lets learn together with us ..

Member latapata is an unknown quantity at this point latapata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks for your great contribution . besides it also the great think for the newbie that if the expert comes for their interest then the newbie will be helpful from them and make out many things for their contribution. i think have any indicator the will automatically draw this support and resistance in mt4 that will be great.

Senior Member necon is an unknown quantity at this point necon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    best thing is good for newbie watch and train ourself about market where going on market and after that you trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 80 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)