+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast

Thread: Learn Together about supply and demand analysis.

Member yoddutfx is on a distinguished road yoddutfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    and this is one of supply and demand analysis me today in pair EURUSD, see below was created double bottom in the area of ​​demand, and this is a story that will rally with pricing information through the supply is on it ...

just look at my picture below ...

Spoiler Spoiler:
    Name: a.jpg Views: 5 Size: 103.1 KB

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ankurjpr94 View Post
    I also want to look and read this thread to learn about supply and demand analyst. this supply and demand analysis are new knowledgeable about forex trading for me. until today i still using simple trading strategy.Lets get it work out.
    did you have to be more patient in the study of this system, over time you would have been more proficient with existing experience, make it the basis or reason for the order every time you trade ... thanks to all people in this thread ....
    I think you already know ....

Senior Member ankurjpr94 is an unknown quantity at this point ankurjpr94's Avatar
    Thanks
    I also want to look and read this thread to learn about supply and demand analyst. this supply and demand analysis are new knowledgeable about forex trading for me. until today i still using simple trading strategy.Lets get it work out.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member haccib1 is an unknown quantity at this point haccib1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Strategic supply and demand is very interesting, but I understand how regional supply and demand really we Price rises and difficult or end of the spark plug for the show .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mustafa83 is an unknown quantity at this point mustafa83's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    An evaluation of a good or service on the basis of factors affecting its supply and demand. Supply-demand analysis is supposed to determine if an imbalance exists or will exist between supply and demand for a good or service. For example if the supply of a good is expected to exceed demand, its price can be expected to decline. Supply demand analysis incorporates information on manufacturing capacity and currency exchange rates consumer incomes interest rates and many other factors that influence availability and purchases.

Banned proj.akun is on a distinguished road proj.akun's Avatar
    Thanks
    supply and demand is the area where the gathering of sellers and buyers, but-shaped area, so it is not clear at which point we can buy and sell, not as support and resistance, supply and demand are still awaiting confirmation of the old candlestick formation and tend to wait and see, so as not to one in the open position

Banned m2ndsrokk is an unknown quantity at this point m2ndsrokk's Avatar
    Thanks
    I really dont understand about this strategy...how to use this strategy on our trading system...is this strategy are better than using indicator...or maybe this is like a chart pattern strategy...i never know if there are a strategy named supply and demand...oughhttt...forex is a wide world about knowledge i thought...

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Name: a.jpg Views: 2 Size: 63.6 KB

This is a plot area of ​​supply and demand that a plot for a few months so work well, when the price of this approach and move to how you should be able to use it properly ..

supply and demand is very important..

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sabbirstm View Post
    That is why it is very good to know, as well as an analysis of the demand and as we learn more we share along with strategies and indicators will make it easier to negotiate and win the market.
    yes sir it is a very good strategy for us to do, because it also includes basic of all strategy and plan sir, simple but full power ... you try to practice carefully ... sure you understand the more ...

Member sabbirstm is an unknown quantity at this point sabbirstm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That is why it is very good to know, as well as an analysis of the demand and as we learn more we share along with strategies and indicators will make it easier to negotiate and win the market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)