+ Reply to Thread
Page 281 of 371 FirstFirst ... 181 231 271 279 280 281 282 283 291 331 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,810 of 3709

Thread: What do you think forex market,useful or harmful?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-11   18:57
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  817 USD

forex market ka useful hai sab ke liye Jo log Forex use Karke earning karte hain unke liye Forex Sahi Hai Baki Jo log Forex Mein Dhyan nahi Dete Hain Koun ke liye Forex Se Koi Lena Dena nahi forex market harmful Kisi Ke Liye Bhi Nahi Hai for market sabse Saiya new trader ke liye aur jo experience trader hone ke liye bhi sahi hai

2018-01-28   20:43
    Best answer #2

First market is definitely helpful in the forex trader career and you can on a high amount of profit by practicing in the demo market and even I can always your skills for practicing in the forum so this is very easily as well

2018-01-06   14:42
    Best answer #3

we can never say it as harmful , yeah i know we have to face loss sometime but that doesnt mean forex became harmful.. it is very useful for all of us and we all are earning money form it and we should be thankful for this to forex and work with full dedication and earn money in future also

2018-01-10   22:17
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  553 USD

forex market is useful and harmful in its own ways... agr aap iskki positive side ko analyze krre toh aapko kitna kuch bss kuch clicks se sikhne ko milta hai... aur trading ke through earning ka mauka bhiii yeh aap prr depend krta hai ki aap apni values ko kaise implement krte hai agr aap negitive way mein jaye toh aapki greed ko money or fear of losing aapko harm krengi aur agr positive side ko dekhe toh forex se aapko calm rehkr kaam krna aur risk ko manage krna aur profit earn krna sikhne ko milta hai...

2018-01-11   18:45
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  326 USD

Quote Originally Posted by forex247 View Post
    Forex market ko agr hum dhyan se dekhe aur iske baare me ache se jaane tp ye hmesha useful hi hogi kyuki ye hume earn krne ko deri hai aur hum isse acha earn bhi kr pa rahe hai to ise useful hi khenge, harmful to kehne ka kli mtlb hi nhi hai,bss aapko trading pe dhyan dena hoga
    jee han bhai hum forex ko dakh kr is ky chart ko dakh kr phir trade lgani chaye or koi wrong trade nhi lgani chaye woh is trah k hum ko candle sell ki chal rahi hai to hum ko trade bhi sell krni chaye or agir hum sell k trand man buy krin gy to loss ho ga

2018-01-16   12:06
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  1082 USD

Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    Hi guys,what do you think of forex market?Which one do you think forex market,useful or harmful?
    For me,I do know that it can be a very good market for usto make a nice living there,which can be so useful there.While,it changes us life style so much.I may get used to check the forex news now and then.I may try yo check the trend when I am doing some other things.A lot things will remind me of forex.All of those,sometimes I regard as harmful thing.
    What about you?
    Forex is business, so definitely every business you need to work hard,
    And hard working people who know all about Forex and its trading system easily can build up his or her career within quick time which is much easier from any other business all over the world where anyone easily can build up his or her career within quick time which is much easier from any other business all over the world.

Senior Member shakoor is an unknown quantity at this point shakoor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my point of view the forex trading is not the harmful business it is actually the great and good business for us forever ,so i cannot say that the forex trading is a harmful business ,it is really a good business and effective business

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned deni is an unknown quantity at this point deni's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex trading mere khyal say useful hay forex mein good experience aur knowledge kay sath trading say good profit miltey hay jis say humarey buhat say rokay howey kaam porey hotey hain aur humra ghar bhi chalta hay .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member apologyx48 is on a distinguished road apologyx48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi i am a students and i trade with forex business . Forex is most profitable business and it is the best way to earn money everyone so i think it is not harmful but very useful business for us .

Banned ayesha1432 is an unknown quantity at this point ayesha1432's Avatar
    Thanks
    ji ah bhi ji is ki market Just enter in trending period in forex market,then set a daily target. if you can achieve your target then leave the market by closing your trade .that is a easy way i think.

Banned farhan0301 is an unknown quantity at this point farhan0301's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think about forex market both harmfull and also useful profitable because if you have knowledge to trade on forex then its usefull for you but when you don't have any kind of knowledge about forex its is so harmful for you and it can demage your all invested capital in forex so be carefull and first learn about forex then enter to this market for earning profit..

Senior Member Lubna Fahim is on a distinguished road Lubna Fahim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading unhi k liyeuseful joki ek professional trader hain aur jo jaantey hain k ye ek business hai aur isse ek business k hi tarah karna hai aur jo log isse ek quick rich program samajhkar aatey hain aur isse jaldi se jaldi paisa kamana chahtey hain unke forex trading bahut hi harmful hai wo apna saari savings isse me laga detey hain aur unhe kuch bhi hasil nahi hota hai.

Member SyedMuhammad151214 is on a distinguished road SyedMuhammad151214's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are both things in this business its market is very very useful and also very very harmful. But harmful for those who did not pay attention in this business and they do not work accordingly

Member Aqeel09 is an unknown quantity at this point Aqeel09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me Forex market is useful and not harmful in terms of anyone who can make money from forex if you follow a good strategy and respected money management..maybe this contradiction with another

Member fuadyp has a spectacular aura about fuadyp has a spectacular aura about fuadyp's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i feel the forex market is extremely useful for anyone who wishes to earn a stronger income than he earned at now, such a huge amount of are fascinated by and join the forex trading. freedom to settle on the time you need to trade forex online is often open 24 hours for 5 consecutive days ( monday to friday ). all shoppers are free to see the time and likewise be free to trade or otherwise.
    Be a Simple Trader | My Blogs | Android Device Manager

Member fuadyp has a spectacular aura about fuadyp has a spectacular aura about fuadyp's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for almost all the individuals, forex trading is harmful. other then, if you might want to learn it, you'll earn unlimited cash from here. there's a proverb, no risk, no gain. therefore, if you need out to gain, you out to take'>must pass the risk. best of luck.
    Be a Simple Trader | My Blogs | Android Device Manager

+ Reply to Thread
Page 281 of 371 FirstFirst ... 181 231 271 279 280 281 282 283 291 331 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)