+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 LastLast

Thread: How do I choose a good time?

Senior Member sumon06 is an unknown quantity at this point sumon06's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have no special good time.I have enough time for forex trading. because i am a full time tarder then after it i fell comfortable in the morning time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rakaniaga99 is on a distinguished road rakaniaga99's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinky View Post
    How do I choose a good time that we can use for our trading so as not to disturb the other in our work, for example in Asia or Europe at london?
    It's depends on what currency are you trade. for me, I like to trade between london session and US session because at that time, the volume traded is at their maximum value and it will make movement of a market goes like crazy and it is heaven for me as a scalper

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member malhr655 is an unknown quantity at this point malhr655's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Choosing a time to trade is not a big issue.You can work at forex at anytime you want. There are no rules or time limits set for anyone. It depends on you how much hours you want to trade and what are your targets. Some people work on forex part time and some trade here full time.

Senior Member Navin Prithyani is an unknown quantity at this point Navin Prithyani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you dont have to chose you have to follow the good time that good time is when the european market opens up or when the american market opens up these are really the good times of the forex trading and i think that we should all follow these times ...!!

Senior Member dawud is an unknown quantity at this point dawud's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I usually industry during a period whenever a good time around my nation well, i can perform my own task additional and as a consequence we can easily find the period of time in accordance with might know about desire making sure that we can easily industry using effortless in addition to no cost.. I am of which market movements is quickly at night within Asian countries. So i believe investing within nighttime is best time regarding investing within Asian countries.

Senior Member buy00 is an unknown quantity at this point buy00's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is a good job. I usually trade at a time when even a day in my country so I can do my job the other and therefore we can choose the period of time in accordance with what we want so that we can trade with convenient and free. Good luck.

Banned joyauv is an unknown quantity at this point joyauv's Avatar
    Thanks
    How to choose a good time that we can use for our trade so you do not disturb each other in our work, for example, in Asia or in Europe, in London?

Senior Member mshoaib is an unknown quantity at this point mshoaib's Avatar
    Thanks
    mere khayal me good time to part time h he ku k me ak student ho to student ko part time me h kam kerne ka time milta he to best part time he he.

Senior Member dani123 is an unknown quantity at this point dani123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a good time is when the market opening occurred primarily in European markets and American markets, because at that time the market moves very quickly. if we can identify which way prices will move then we can achieve a profit there.

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you want to make profit from this market then you can choose london time. Because in this time market move very fast and you can easily make good profit from this market. But for making good profit from this time you need good knowledge about entry point.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)