+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread: How do I choose a good time?

Banned ken arok is on a distinguished road ken arok's Avatar
    Thanks
    to determine the best time, you must understand your strategy. if you are trading a scalping style, you will choose sideway market conditions. it usually happens when asia session, or before the news was released

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sofeenevu is on a distinguished road sofeenevu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best trading time are London and New York trading session which i experiences so far from my last 2 years of trading experiences. So if you want to chose best time, then select among this two

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nkem is on a distinguished road nkem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    since you are looking at the time to trade so that you do not disturb your colleagues at work, i would advise that you should look at trading from 4hr time frame and above as this will help you to also relax when your trade.

Senior Member asiful02 is an unknown quantity at this point asiful02's Avatar
    Thanks
    The moment was a movement that I secure my account, safe and stable in the same way, there may be only two weeks, it is foreign exchange trading, foreign exchange market, the market opens on Wednesday and Thursday hoarse

Banned zahra is an unknown quantity at this point zahra's Avatar
    Thanks
    I chose the first trading session hours just in America or Europe only. but now I am there every trading signal. except at the market will be closing on Friday because I avoid the unpredictable GAP

Senior Member hannan.85 is an unknown quantity at this point hannan.85's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can do my job the other and therefore we can choose the period of time in accordance with what we want so that we can trade with convenient. I feel that market movement is fast in the evening in Asian countries. So i think trading in evening is the best time of trading in Asian countries.

Senior Member mahmoud2000 is on a distinguished road mahmoud2000's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think the good time is london time
    and the american is very dangerous
    becouse after it the market be slow
    about the asian is too slow time

Senior Member salam06 is on a distinguished road salam06's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good time is not important because this is not seasonal business. It is for all time and every moment. It can be change any time. I choose the morning shift for my trade.

Senior Member DAVID RICHARD is an unknown quantity at this point DAVID RICHARD's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is a cracking job. I unremarkably switch at a case when symmetric a day in my land so I can do my job the otherwise and thus we can determine the period of measure in accordance with what we want so that we can trade with favourable and unoccupied. Reputable hazard.

Member abdullah alayoty is an unknown quantity at this point abdullah alayoty's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the best time is when the famous markets are open, you have to follow the news to know excatly what's new about markets all over the world

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)