+ Reply to Thread
Page 194 of 1125 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 192 193 194 195 196 204 244 294 694 ... LastLast
Results 1,931 to 1,940 of 11250

Thread: Are you happy with Forex?

Trusted Member punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,746 Times in 2,873 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jer han main tu forex ke trading se bht zida happy hon kun ke foerx ke traidng part time or full time best online work hai or best job hai es main kam time main best profit bhe hai or yeh life change businss bhe hai es liye main tu foerx ke trading se bht zida happy hon or main forex ke trading ko like krta hon i love forex trading,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Freebird is on a distinguished road Freebird's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes am happy with forex, forex trading is a business it have no right to decide what we want for us, but we decide what we want to get, so if we work according to our plans and said we want profit and do the right thing we will get the profit, so am happy that if I work very well I will make good profit in this trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned pakaljanat is on a distinguished road pakaljanat's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex trading mi agar kisi person ko profit hasil ho raha ho tu mery khiyal se wo is busienss mi acha he feel kary ga and wo is buisness mi koshi mehsoos kary ga money kisi bhi person mi confidence and happyness lati ha jis ka faida us ko apni life ko behter kerny se mlta ha.

Member allah99 is an unknown quantity at this point allah99's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    happiness to dominate Iranian society under the former wife to Forex with continually unhappy. I follow money management, trading strategy, control emotion so now I am happy. I join in Forex market that time everyday I make huge money but I don't keep my profit.but i always improve my self

Member abrouf is on a distinguished road abrouf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jabse meine forex platform per kadam rakha tabse lekar aaj tak mein is business mein bahut khush hu kyunki yeh bahut accha business hai aur profitable bhi isme business aapko market ki knowledge gain hota hai technical or fundamental analysis ko study kerke aapko market ka andaza hojata hai

Senior Member goggo is on a distinguished road goggo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course , I am very happy because I had the opportunity to know this business and be a Forex trader , Forex is a great business because it's very profitable and you can work from your home and you will be the boss in the work because you will trade when and where you want and no one can control you.

Member asifaj is an unknown quantity at this point asifaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dheken bhaie jan ham be ap ke tarh phle bar kam kar reh dekhty hen ap ko to fada mila ho ga or hamary naseeb ma kia ho lakin mliy ga har kise ko apna naseeb kam to ham be apne tarf sy kar rhy hen lakin log foreex kampne ke bahot taref karty hen

Member santoo is an unknown quantity at this point santoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course, I'm happy with external commerce trading, because the most economic online businesses which pauperism near experiences and learning roughly trading. It is one of the unsurpassed enterprise and the promo thing of income in the humanity to me, and offer an chance to convert as a move or stuffed timer.

Member elhajjaoui22 is an unknown quantity at this point elhajjaoui22's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    profit so we can profit and never feel its a boring. Pleas all time enjoy the process thats the another way to earn profit if it you choosing and trading like a job thats online business which required good experience and learning. After learning Forex trading and getting experience through demo account we can make

Banned patchika is on a distinguished road patchika's Avatar
    Thanks
    hellw siir how are you are you good for me I'm not really happy for the Forex, because I lost a lot in the forex. And so far not win him a single dollar of forex. It has made me miscarry my mind too much .... and siir good luck in trading good luck

+ Reply to Thread
Page 194 of 1125 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 192 193 194 195 196 204 244 294 694 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (60)