+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 1125 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 550 1050 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you happy with Forex?

Member pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, I am happy with Forex and as a lucky soul line as an extraordinary income publication and provide acceptable sensitivity for energy objects or enlarge second because of their care so that teens and adults can produce it. and, my bed is a paradise with Forex because this is the most profitable online game that requires holy life and acquisition. After the acquisition of Forex trading and the experience of exploiting through the exhibition stated we can work income received every period and eliminate our simplified and bonny slander.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pomade For This Useful Post:

IDEA (2018-12-16), saddam092 (2019-07-07), Unregistered (1)

Member kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, maybe forex may be said day to work or maybe not bought or maybe forex trading maybe if you spend your free time on ho or panay liye aik profit get karta ho liye maybe forex trading k business like karta ho and jee han the main forerx trade says buhat zyada khush hun keun k aik is the main time the main limitation is that the main hon studient is part of the time of the buisness krta hun phir bhe iss mujayay said buhat zyada knowledge of trade knowledge and experience of aur profit suitable for hota hay results

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kamcah For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-07-07)

Senior Member Billions has a reputation beyond repute Billions has a reputation beyond repute Billions has a reputation beyond repute Billions has a reputation beyond repute Billions has a reputation beyond repute Billions has a reputation beyond repute Billions has a reputation beyond repute Billions has a reputation beyond repute Billions has a reputation beyond repute Billions has a reputation beyond repute Billions has a reputation beyond repute Billions's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,012 Times in 1,104 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah i am feeling good in forex, i cant say i am that much happy because i am not able to earn that much profit from forex but lets see with time everyone says here that with time we will learn better how to trade and we will be able to do well one day

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Billions For This Useful Post:

forex07 (2018-12-15), forexrunner (2018-12-26), IDEA (2018-12-14), saddam092 (2019-07-07), Taran007 (2018-12-16)

Senior Member Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,299 Times in 2,423 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g hain bhai jan agar hum forex mein money earn karte hainto hum is mein khush ho ge agar apko is mein loss hota hain to ye apki ghalti ho gi apko is mein zada lalch nahui karna chahe tab ja kar ap is mein money earn kar sakte hain

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shahid78 For This Useful Post:

Experttrader (2018-12-30), Farooq007 (2018-12-26), forexrunner (2018-12-26), ntn (2018-12-24), saddam092 (2019-07-07)

Member musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am happy with forex. This is the best way to make money. Forex is my chosen business. This is a regular income site. This can be a good way. Most people come to business. Forex is a global business. and Forex on my behalf will make me happy if I might make money by having lots and maybe producing it consistently, except for me it's not easy to get a name and the long struggle on my behalf is quite tiring. besides wanting patience, especially if we won't wait because it can come out to produce tough.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to musuh For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-07-07)

Member HaseebQammer has a reputation beyond repute HaseebQammer has a reputation beyond repute HaseebQammer has a reputation beyond repute HaseebQammer has a reputation beyond repute HaseebQammer has a reputation beyond repute HaseebQammer has a reputation beyond repute HaseebQammer has a reputation beyond repute HaseebQammer has a reputation beyond repute HaseebQammer has a reputation beyond repute HaseebQammer has a reputation beyond repute HaseebQammer has a reputation beyond repute HaseebQammer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,789 Times in 484 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex forum par kam kr k mujhy boht khushi milti hai kyun k yeh acha online business hai. Ic k through kahen sy bhi or kesi bhi waqat trading kr k profit earn kia jaa sakta hai. Ic business ko sekhne k lia phly ic business ki knowledge gain krni chahey. Or phr us k bad trading start krni chahey. Without experience and lack of knowledge ic business main loss ka bais banta hai. Yeh boht acha business hai. Yeh business hamain achi opportunity data hai part time or full time job krne ki ic forum par. Or yeh ham py depend krta hai k ham ic business ko ketna time dy sakty hai. Jetna zada time ic business ko ham dain gy utna zada ic business ko sekhain gy or phr zada achy sy trading kr k profit earn bhi zada kar sakain gy. Yeh boht acha online source of income hai.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to HaseebQammer For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-07-07)

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sometimes when I gained the money and making successful trades I feel happy with Forex market, I think that losses make us feel frustrated and desperate in trading, So we have to learning well and take care about risk in trading then we always will be happy in trading at Forex.
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Zain Ahmed For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-07-07)

Senior Member forex07 has a reputation beyond repute forex07 has a reputation beyond repute forex07 has a reputation beyond repute forex07 has a reputation beyond repute forex07 has a reputation beyond repute forex07 has a reputation beyond repute forex07 has a reputation beyond repute forex07 has a reputation beyond repute forex07 has a reputation beyond repute forex07 has a reputation beyond repute forex07 has a reputation beyond repute forex07's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,141 Times in 1,864 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    totally happy with forex and i think when a person gets profit then only he she feels happy but we forget that not only profit is there so when we face loss we feel unhappy and i personally feels depressed and many times i had left trading but now i know that it requires hard work as every thing requires so now i am happy with forex as i am able to make profit and hope for the best that it goes on

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to forex07 For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-07-07), Taran007 (2018-12-16)

Member surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I am happy to join this business, a good source of income for me, I think in Forex earnings is better than others, so in my opinion, Forex business is the best business in the whole world, good to join this market and I am very happy with Forex, in the future I will become rich with Forex and I love forex because forex has deafened me from my extreme money crisis. Now I am happy with forex because I decorate my future plans with forex.forex is my dream now. Many people are not happy with forex but I want to advise them to connect with forex.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to surjamal For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-07-07), Unregistered (1)

Member tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, I am very happy to do forex business. This gives me more profits and a good career, I know forex is an online trading business. Around the world, most online users do business very easily. Forex trading gives us an advantage. but risk is another part of this business. Even though I really like doing business. and Initially I didn't really like forex trading activities, but after trying to use real money, I immediately liked forex trading activities, and until now I still run it. And I have big dreams in this forex trading, so I will continue to try to like it.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to tlagsing For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-07-07)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 1125 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 550 1050 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (60)