+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 1125 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 108 158 558 1058 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you happy with Forex?

Member subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I really feel happy to run forex trading because I can get big profits in a short time from forex trading besides that I can get additional income to meet the requirements. besides that I can make forex trading a side job without disturbing my main job so I think it's fun and I'm happy as long as I make some profits. I like forex trading because it offers us the opportunity to trade as part-time workers. We don't have to sit in front of our computers all day trying to make money. We can choose the time we will be less busy and trade forex and still make enough money from forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to subadra For This Useful Post:

PAK786 (2018-09-11), saddam092 (2019-07-07)

Member maspion will become famous soon enough maspion will become famous soon enough maspion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sometimes I get temptations when it's an advantage, sometimes I feel sad because it's red, but I'm entertaining happily as I can in forex performance, with forex playacting, we have hope to be a growing group afterwards and I have very hope fresh, I consider buying and selling forex trading and also study hard. if you are not happy, you will not be able to control your mind. happy to carry out your duties. It will be possible to survive in this particular company, and will create revenue.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to maspion For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-07-07)

Member sangkur will become famous soon enough sangkur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is a trade where all classes of people can trade here easily and can also make money from here more easily, I can also do this. And for this reason I really like being a Forex trader. This business does not make me happy. This business makes me addicted and I lose a lot of time and money. This business can make me happy if I can make good analysis and good trading

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sangkur For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-07-07)

Member densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the basic point that can make you happy in this market is not making a profit without knowing how you do it, so I think when you get more trading skills and get more experience, you will begin to feel happy. and no doubt I am very happy with Forex because this allows me to fulfill my expectations when they come true and polish me to stay in the market so that I can become a better trader with people.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to densus88 For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-07-07)

Member sunai will become famous soon enough sunai will become famous soon enough sunai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    FX is a very useful company that can make people support my family and also help people to live comfortably. These items provide people who sell large income points right after a small purchase. What's more, it can make people financially strong. Forex is a friend who is very friendly and friendly. Very much I intend to play adventure games suggest that like all the time looking for profit, therefore we can profit and never feel boring. Have fun all the time enjoying the procedure. Another method to get profit if you choose and trade like a job is not the best method. Therefore, that is why I trade so simple and cool, I get a minimum profit because we are part of the weekly. Still I enjoy all these methods can be the best opportunity to get cash.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sunai For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-07-07)

Member rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I am happy with FORX trading. I hope that I will succeed one day with forex trading. I hope that I will fill my dreams full day with forex trading. I hope that I will fully fill the needs of my family. I hope that I will get rich someday.
    Until now I cannot say that I am very happy with forex trading, I am happy with opening forex psossibilites trading for me and happy with the new career that I have but I am not happy with the losses that I always get on the market and are not happy with the nature of market risk very high currency.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to rukiah For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-07-07)

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,442 Times in 9,163 Posts
    main bohat happy hon Forex trading main ane ke bad q ke Forex trading aik esa business hai jis main humain kisi ki bi koi bat su'ni nae parti hai hum khud hi trading kar skte hian or humain kisi ki koi bi bat su'ne ki zarurt nae parti hai.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to zahid2016 For This Useful Post:

bali351 (2018-08-30), danish555 (2018-08-23), jellybelly2017 (2018-08-30), saddam092 (2019-07-07), sakigbest (2018-08-21), sarfraz786 (2018-08-23), sufiyan22 (2018-08-27), yulbang111 (2018-08-29)

Member sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am very happy with Forex. because that gives me hope to make my future bright and I am now happy to make a good profit. and I don't think I need a king job because forex is a good way to make money. I would say that students must trade forex too. because that is a great way to make money. so I like it.
    Until now I cannot say that I am very happy with forex trading, I am happy with opening forex psossibilites trading for me and happy with the new career that I have but I am not happy with the losses that I always get on the market and are not happy with the nature of market risk very high currency.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to sakumba For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-07-07)

Member gagap will become famous soon enough gagap will become famous soon enough gagap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am very happy in forex trading because when my position is right on the forex market I might get lots of other profits then sometimes it makes me sad because I will not make a profit around my trading account.
    At first I had to thank this writer for this problem because of the fact that he consulted us with an important subject. Without doubt, of course you can. because it gives us some basic knowledge about computers that exchange and also provides us with funds related to posting a few comments. I really think that's why people are happy with foreign exchange

18. The Following User Says Thank You to gagap For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-07-07)

Member masyuni will become famous soon enough masyuni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm really very satisfied with forex trading, because I want to get a profit of $ 500 to $ 1000 every month, forex trading easily makes my way to get this, by just learning well and getting detailed practical experience on demo accounts and investing even more by maintaining my profit, I easily make all the profits I want, if you choose the right path to operate here, then you will benefit.
    This is the best business and the best income and offers a good opportunity to do part or full time as a problem so that young people and students can do it. If you relax risking 10% of your investment, then your role will most likely convert more depending on the possibilities. If you believe in your strategy and where you deal with graphics, then you are willing to do more harm - therefore, get more. So I'm happy and everyone must be happy.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to masyuni For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-07-07)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 1125 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 108 158 558 1058 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (60)