+ Reply to Thread
Page 568 of 1125 FirstFirst ... 68 468 518 558 566 567 568 569 570 578 618 668 1068 ... LastLast
Results 5,671 to 5,680 of 11250

Thread: Are you happy with Forex?

Senior Member anko1 is an unknown quantity at this point anko1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, I sure will be happy. when you experience loss, it does not mean you have to bemoan your fate, but I think how out of. When zone you can be happy with not having day, then you will be a forex trader is happy, not controlled by the profit or loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Albatros is an unknown quantity at this point Albatros's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes man i am so happy because this forex site change my life and this business are not hard its a very easy for us so i am so happy.................

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member maherrr is an unknown quantity at this point maherrr's Avatar
    Thanks
    this market is really incredible,of cource am happy with making money,forex is a good opportunity to earn huge money and we can do it from our house,forex is the best market in the world and it is good for both men and women and so we can join it easly and will be hard to leave it

Banned bilalmaher is an unknown quantity at this point bilalmaher's Avatar
    Thanks
    bn dfgh gd ghd dgh g dgh g gh hdgt dg hdg g gd teenegt e tn ety ty tyh trhy erth rty tyjtnefghrettr eyerhgrh er hery rebherh erhy erhehtu rtjkrj ty jeh erh erh uyretyjrweh rw wryuwryu rtw tye et etyj rmgh ngf etyj rrert ery teyu jweu e ewyu wr wr wr

Banned janubi is an unknown quantity at this point janubi's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i am happy here because it is very simple business for me but the trading task is very hard for me because i never experienced man in trading but i learn many professional traders ideas and now i make the better in trading but some tension in mind but i am happy

Senior Member Nadeem Shafqat is an unknown quantity at this point Nadeem Shafqat's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i am happy for forex .ku k forex aik boht acha mony making business hy.forex me koi boss nahi hy.trader azad hota hy or apni marzi sy gar beth kar working karta hy.me samajta ho har vo shaks jo trading karta hy forex sy khush hy.

Banned azamjan389 is an unknown quantity at this point azamjan389's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ji dude;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; me forex me a ke buhat kush ho ku ke mje ye kam karna acha lagta ha or me jab tak marzi i

---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 PM ----------

Ji dude ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;; me is forex me a ke buhat kush hun ku ke mera jab tak dil karta ha me tab tak is pe kam karta hun mje is me koi mushkil nai nazasr ati
    uh

Member shawon04 is an unknown quantity at this point shawon04's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i am good and enjoy for forex and also i will be satisfied with forex trading so when the any finest enterprise along with finest revenue stream and offer an excellent possibility to perform portion or perhaps regular since his / her problem thus adolescent along with grownups could work with it.
    so i am happy to forex and happy to earning money

Banned arslanbaig is on a distinguished road arslanbaig's Avatar
    Thanks
    abhi tuk tu happy naheen hoon.laikun Allah talla sy ameed hy k juld hi achy din aany waly heen.
    tu phir ( I will be happy inshaAllah)

Member bayu82 is an unknown quantity at this point bayu82's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, I am very happy with this forex trading business. I have a lot in forex gain, so almost every day I do a trade to further improve the results of my trade. with forex, finance helped my family a little more.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 568 of 1125 FirstFirst ... 68 468 518 558 566 567 568 569 570 578 618 668 1068 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (60)