+ Reply to Thread
Page 168 of 1125 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158 166 167 168 169 170 178 218 268 668 ... LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 11250

Thread: Are you happy with Forex?

Member shahziajaan is an unknown quantity at this point shahziajaan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes brother main forex trading business say happy hoon because yeh aik good profitable business hay es main hum apni learning and experience say and with good capital say good earning kar saktay hain and apni earning ko easy withdraw bhee karwa sktay hain, yeh aik great business hay.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aminulkhan is an unknown quantity at this point aminulkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    A special friend, actually I'm happy and enjoy Forex traders all the time, I think Forex is and best friend, I'm really play adventure games, like all the time to find a win, so we can benefit personally without seems like drilling. Pleas all the time to enjoy the process, which is another way to make a profit, if she and the work of the trade, which is not the best way. That's why I'm trading very simple and cool, I'm at a profit within aweekly. I take it is always the best option to make money

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Azamsaleemi is an unknown quantity at this point Azamsaleemi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Brother foerx trading aik great and good profitable and trusted business hay es liay main foerx trading ko jon karnay per happy hoon, abhi main es business ki learning and practice klar rha hoon es kay baad earnign bhee possible hay. but earning kay lay hard working karna zaroori hay.

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    The trader must analyze his own performance in this business. If you are happy with your earnings you can continue to invest without modifying your trading plan. On the contrary, if you are dissatisfied, you should seek all means to change your situation. The trader who makes a profit on the forex should consider himself a very lucky man.

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when I win in any trade I be happy and have good motivation to continue in trading, but when I got losing my account I feel disappointment and think about leaving this business and we should not do that and we need to control our emotion to get sucess in this business.
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

Member batasa is an unknown quantity at this point batasa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well bro, generally in forex trading I personally think that i am much happy to forex. Forex is my life. I can support my family trading in the forex market. I love trading forex market which is really friendly with me as I have been with forex market for about two years. So it makes myself happy now as I have experiences to make profit.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business se happy hona har trader nahi kar paata hai,esme bahut he kamm trader kamyaab ho paate hai,esme trader ko acha experience hona chahiye jisse wo market me ache se analysis karke trade open kar sakein..

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah am happy with forex because so far I have made a lot of money from trading in the forex market and its one thing that gives me hope of making money anytime am broke and in dear need of money. Trading forex for me have been very helpful and very rewarding.
    Visit my blog http://obaforex.blogspot.com for helpful forex trading tips and tools

Member golkol is an unknown quantity at this point golkol's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading se main abhi to puri tarah se happy nahi hu kyoki mujhe abhi etani earning hi nahi huyi hai ki main happy ho sakun, magar humen yahan par apni himmat nahi khona chahiye, humen hard work aur dedication ke sath forex ko learn karna chahiye aur uske baad trading karani chahiye.

Member mapial is an unknown quantity at this point mapial's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am happy with Forex trading, especially when I can make a profit in the trade, it makes me even more pleased with the Forex trading. I always enjoy trading in the market, because I can feel the dynamics of the trade. and I had no hope of success in the Forex trading business, so I am always happy with the Forex trading business.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 168 of 1125 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158 166 167 168 169 170 178 218 268 668 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (60)