+ Reply to Thread
Page 1002 of 1125 FirstFirst ... 2 502 902 952 992 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1012 1052 1102 ... LastLast
Results 10,011 to 10,020 of 11250

Thread: Are you happy with Forex?

Banned ali.raza786 is an unknown quantity at this point ali.raza786's Avatar
    Thanks
    farex online business sey mei boht khush hou kio key iss sey mei ney boht kuch jana ha or mei ney apney kaam karny kie saliehat kou jancha ha key meara zeahan kis qadar kaam karta ha key mei apney mind kou use kar key profit kaama rha hu meary leay iss sey achi baat kia hou gee key abb mei iss karoubar sey apni pocket money jaama kar raha hu.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Khurram is an unknown quantity at this point Khurram's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes i m happy with forex because i work in forex as a part time job ha and earn money from here forex
    provide us many advantages we work in forex by sitting at home without leaving home...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Jalil is an unknown quantity at this point Jalil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, I am. I am really so happy to forex. Forex trading is a very interesting and enjoyable business to me. I enjoy trading in the forex market. I enjoy making profit from the forex market. And that can really remove my financial needs.

Senior Member Muayad is on a distinguished road Muayad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    till now i can't say that am fully happy with forex trading,i am happy with the psossibilites forex trading open for me and happy with the new career i have but am not happy with the losses i always get in the market and not happy with the very high risk nature of currency market.

Senior Member sminhazs is an unknown quantity at this point sminhazs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am very much happy to Forex. because it give me hopes to make my future bright and i am now feeling happy to take good profits. and i think i don't need any king of job because forex is a good way to earn money. i will say that students should trade forex also. because it is a good way to make money. so I like it.

Senior Member kalima is an unknown quantity at this point kalima's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i am happy the business because to earning more money and help for my life and i agree everyday working the forex business.

Member rizwanali is an unknown quantity at this point rizwanali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ge ha ma be boht kos ho fore ak acha kam ka is ma ap kam kar sa pasa kamt ho is liy ap is ma kam kart ho forex sab ka li ha is ma kam karo or pasa kamo onlin jop ha boht acha kam ha

Senior Member dhaka101 is an unknown quantity at this point dhaka101's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I am happey in forex career. Because i earn huge money from forex market. Forex is the best online earning source. I want to build up my career in forex trading.

Senior Member ferhan01 is an unknown quantity at this point ferhan01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i am happy with forx trade.i hope that i shall succeed one day with forex trading.i hope that i shall full fill my dreams on day with forex trading.i hope that i shall full fill the necessities of my family.i hope that i shall become rich one day.

Senior Member tulsi is an unknown quantity at this point tulsi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, of course, I am a lot happy to work in the forex trading because I am getting enough profit to fulfill the needs of mine and of my family. I am not consistent performer but I am working hard and learning more to become a consistent performer in the forex trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1002 of 1125 FirstFirst ... 2 502 902 952 992 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1012 1052 1102 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (60)