+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 78 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 ... LastLast

Thread: Which strategies i should to try?

Member portal is an unknown quantity at this point portal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    at first time you should read and try few strategy but when you found the fix and more comfortable with your trading style you can start to focus in learning one single strategy that only you understand, then make the risk management and also the money management for that strategy

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you just have to use strategies that you think fit and not complicated. usually uncomplicated strategy is a strategy that uses indicators to taste
    because too many indicators will actually make us dizzy.
    I myself only use two indicators when trading, and the results are pretty good. The most important is our discipline
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Member Bethirani is on a distinguished road Bethirani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we have try 2 to help a couple of techniques throughout OUR trading in dammo acct these types of were successful with regard to me. But now i am practiced them with MY live acct. when i hope these types of is profitable. whether or not these kind of will certainly give profit i will certainly explain these.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually very simple, you just have to make trades according to what you feel comfortable
    when you feel comfortable with a trading system, of course, there is no fear and greed when using the system, it helps us become more calm when trading. we can even make a profit at any time
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Senior Member hasankhan is an unknown quantity at this point hasankhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we should be able to try and that is very important and all will be good with self control and hard effort to be very good and hard work we will be very meaningful and all will be fine with a focus and that is very important and we have to be patient and all will be good.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxghost View Post
    thik farmaya apne jo newbie hote hain unke liye yehi acha hota hain ki wo bas demo account par hi practice kare demo account par humko sikhne ko acha mil pata hain jo bhi karna hota hain uske liye demo madad karta hain
    satya kaha apne nae logon ko demo par hi practice karni chahiye jis se unko free me experience mil jata hai par kuch samay baad jab knowledge aur experience mil jata hai unko real me bhi experience lena chahiye jiske liye unko kam deposit jaise ki 1$ se cent par karna chahiye.
    दोस्तों धन्यवाद हिंदी में पोस्ट करने के लिये कृपया हिंदी को बचाने में सहयोग करें। आज आपका एक कदम कल हिंदी को खत्म होने से बचा सकता है। आगे आएं और हिंदी में पोस्ट करे लिखे और जवाब दें। जय हिंद !! धन्यवाद ।।।

================================================== ================================================== ===========

कर्म करो फल की चिंता मत करो ---- श्री कृष्ण

जय श्री कृष्ण

Senior Member atifrana will become famous soon enough atifrana will become famous soon enough atifrana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Friend ap demo trading account me long term trading strategy, short term trading strategy or scalping strategy ki practice karo or ziada focus long term trading strategy me kerna or scalping b achi strategy hai or jo b strategy ki practice karo sath saht must take profit , stop loss or pending order tools ki practice b kerna or 2 se 3 months ki practice must kerna demo per then real trading me enter hona.

Member Morshedul will become famous soon enough Morshedul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As a new trader, you should try to use short term trading style in order to get good profits. Because if you choose to trade long term basis, you will lose your patience and you will fail eventually. So be careful about this and do not lose your hope. If you are worthy enough, you will obviously get the success.

Senior Member mprit is an unknown quantity at this point mprit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in the strategy we must try and must all be tried and we should be comfortable with comfortable then will all be nice and hard work would be so mean and all will be fine with focus and all need a process and we have to be ready and all will be fine with a focus and it was very good.

Banned waheedsain10 is an unknown quantity at this point waheedsain10's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear as newbie i will recommend you that you use the scalping strategy..which will gives you always profit even if market is going down or up in botth case u will have profit..you open the order on the same point buy and sell than set the TP.this is scalping.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 78 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)