+ Reply to Thread
Page 641 of 673 FirstFirst ... 141 541 591 631 639 640 641 642 643 651 ... LastLast
Results 6,401 to 6,410 of 6729

Thread: Have you ever thought about giving up trading in forex?

Senior Member forexstudentforever1 is on a distinguished road forexstudentforever1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    Are you usually losing money during your trading in forex? How much are you losing now?If you have lost so much money in forex market,have you ever thought about giving up trading in Forex? For me,I have ever thought about giving up trading.While,it is my friend who just encourages me that it is a global market can grow bigger and biger.It is a place for of chances.You can make it. Now I am still stick to my trade now. What about you, guys?
    Last week I have lost 200 dollar in my real account. I was also so frustrated my dad inspired me and he said earning money is easy in this world but giving your dream live is a hard job.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member abhishekhanal is on a distinguished road abhishekhanal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I dont think that I will ever give up the trading in forex market becuase it is a good source of income for me and I think I will carry on with it for ever because with forex trading you can earn any amount of money you want but it all depends on your strategy and your knowledge about the forex trading. Thank you

Banned nurhidayah is on a distinguished road nurhidayah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nigar View Post
    For sure document equally severely considered really quite regularly pictures suffering financial obligations for history still we can not likely a result of the hope about restorative healing about great financial obligations. At this time i had recovered all the financial obligations and additionally now i'm currency trading for profit margins however it is not serious about exit strategy. Effort page figure right...

The best figure of the trading process in which we live with several provisions that could make us better understand and comprehend the rules of every trade that we have to go through to make us recognize some decent steps for us out with what we must do more to create more passion again

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member nigar is an unknown quantity at this point nigar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For sure document equally severely considered really quite regularly pictures suffering financial obligations for history still we can not likely a result of the hope about restorative healing about great financial obligations. At this time i had recovered all the financial obligations and additionally now i'm currency trading for profit margins however it is not serious about exit strategy. Effort page figure right...

Senior Member sadhan43 is an unknown quantity at this point sadhan43's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ld but not are aware of your grocery store and then trend apparently, and beneath these question i sat down out there waiting on a good freedom and if issues turn out to was additional clearer i all over again blood trading.I will not give up until finally achievement around the currency enterprise.

Senior Member musa2012 is an unknown quantity at this point musa2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No I am not thinking about that. Forex is a real business and also I can start this business with low capital. There are a lot of Forex forums are now offering bonus for posting. Then why I have to stay away from Forex?

Banned Sabbirbd is on a distinguished road Sabbirbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    I was lost my account many times for bad trading . But i am still want to trade in forex . I will never give up my hope about forex trade . If I can spend more time in forex then I can earn or learn more about forex trade . So do not need to give up forex for my life .

Member pecel1 is an unknown quantity at this point pecel1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I've thought for despair about forex trading, every novice trader would experience what I experienced
    I am not a trader but the loser I will fight to the end until I can no longer trading, the time I spend for forex trading is so large, so that I neglect other things even more important.
    therefore I will not despair just a minor problem that I experienced at this time

Senior Member abanga is an unknown quantity at this point abanga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    giving is normally the second thought most traders have due to excessive loss, but once the loss tension cools down immidiately the urge to restart again comes back,. i wish i can quit

Member Nganti is on a distinguished road Nganti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by last01 View Post
    think I am here just can encourage you to stick to forex and never give up.I think you will succeed in the end.Maybe you still need to improve your trading skills here
    righ we must allwalys make trade with good of strategy , because trading without strategy is same with gambler only, i think will be very dangerous if we trade just like that for our balance.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 641 of 673 FirstFirst ... 141 541 591 631 639 640 641 642 643 651 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)