+ Reply to Thread
Page 601 of 673 FirstFirst ... 101 501 551 591 599 600 601 602 603 611 651 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,010 of 6729

Thread: Have you ever thought about giving up trading in forex?

Senior Member clark ken is an unknown quantity at this point clark ken's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trader will definitely get pressure in trading, because in forex trading there will be difficulties that might make us depressed ..
    trader should be able to mentally train them not to give up on any difficulty in trading ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Ariel Dimas is an unknown quantity at this point Ariel Dimas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never thought to give up in trading forex because my principle is that when I've gone, I will never be back again. someone considered a failure if he could not finish what he had begun. for me is just to give a coward or a small-minded.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned debashish66 is an unknown quantity at this point debashish66's Avatar
    Thanks
    Though some time i felt it quite difficult to trade as i could not understand the market and trend well,how much money I lost in the forex, I do not remember anymore. but, most importantly, all the missing money could go back, if we are willing to learn and learn again. everything is possible in the forex.

Member kutuk is on a distinguished road kutuk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indeed for many who have suffered a loss, but as long as it still continues to try his luck in this business, if I own that counted between losses and gains many benefits and capital I's back so that I traded is the velocity of the profit that I managed to get this made me more comfortable in transacting

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i never thought about giving up since i always use the bonus. It is giving me more money and making me solvent , confident and making me smart. and I have not ever thought about giving up Forex currently.

Senior Member toyfur2 is on a distinguished road toyfur2's Avatar
    Thanks
    To help you to be in that elusive 4 percent of winning traders, I have compiled a list of the most common reasons why Forex traders lose money. ... If you think the trend is going to change and you want to take a trade in the ... They keep buying systems and trying them until finally giving up deciding that there is no way to win.

Senior Member edomz is an unknown quantity at this point edomz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah i even think about giving up. and often I lose in every trade. but that keeps me up is that as long as we still want to try and not easily discouraged. then one day the road will be open.

Member onil is an unknown quantity at this point onil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Are you usually losing money during your trading in Forex? How much are you losing now?If you have lost so much money in Forex market,have ...
    A blog about the experiences of a forex trader from home. ... If you have been trading for a while, the name Jack Schwager should not sound stranger to you.

Banned makrazeeb is on a distinguished road makrazeeb's Avatar
    Thanks
    No, never. It is not possible to give up this business for me. I have got the most suitable business in my life so dear how can I give up this royal business. If you can learn this business properly then you can get this as the best business in your life too. So to get this business as the best income source in our life we should to learn it first perfectly.

Member pisses[69] is on a distinguished road pisses[69]'s Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by imranzaki79 View Post
    the question is to giving up the Forex trading, if trading is going smoothly and sound, that is easy for the train and expert person and making some sufficient profit in this situation no body will thinking about to giving up the Forex, i am making some reason able money so con not do so.
    Forex trading business study is very important of your success if you learn properly and honestly work with Forex trading business so you can earn big profit but after you have experience.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 601 of 673 FirstFirst ... 101 501 551 591 599 600 601 602 603 611 651 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)