+ Reply to Thread
Page 581 of 673 FirstFirst ... 81 481 531 571 579 580 581 582 583 591 631 ... LastLast
Results 5,801 to 5,810 of 6729

Thread: Have you ever thought about giving up trading in forex?

Member dhakac is an unknown quantity at this point dhakac's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Tho whatever immediate i flat it quite persistent to patronage as i could not study the mart and way healthier, and in much position i sat out prepared for an probability and when factors became many better i again keep dealing.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned lll is an unknown quantity at this point lll's Avatar
    Thanks
    You think you are looking at the price movement formed before the trade ... most innocent and loveliest creature in the world even though you do not .... If you have already given up on Forex trading, you will give up on all the ... I've looked into Forex Trading before but decided to give up as it seemed too risky without ...Making Money in Forex: Trade Like a Pro Without Giving Up Your Day Job topical, and thought-provoking resources to keep you in the know on trends in investing, .... If you have a 9-to-5 and are interested in trading forex, this book is a must-read. .... One of the worst books on trading I ever came across.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Shirin is an unknown quantity at this point Shirin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i did. I have lost my balance 4 times. last time i decided to give up trading...............i thought forex is not for me, i am a looser, i will not do it again. i closed my forex terminal and didn't watch it for 1 weed. Then i made understand myself that actually fault is mine, i am not enough experienced............ i have to learn a lot about it, now i have start again and trying to educate my self more n more.

Banned pion is an unknown quantity at this point pion's Avatar
    Thanks
    These kinds of style of software package is employed by both equally authorities as well as customers, while you can expect to discover fragile variations involving the kinds that every could use. The professional software is frequently additional of the assistant for that seller, in addition to permits that operator for being able to easily and easily access dealing units, generate a market position together with keep on with the currency to point-of-sale.

Banned rklover is an unknown quantity at this point rklover's Avatar
    Thanks
    Some time it's become difficult for us to trade in the forex market due to its unsusual movements that can bring profits for us. all the missing money could go back, if we are willing to learn and learn again. everything is possible in the forex.

Banned Rigalit is an unknown quantity at this point Rigalit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Would you like to learn about The Day Trade Forex Trading Review? Do you expect to learn more concerning the way to help you enchance your profit and reputation of Cynthia Macy? Or is The Day Trade Forex Trading Scam or authentic product? You will find the answers within this honest review!

Day trading the forex market might be a fast paced and exciting way to generate a living. Nevertheless, there are risks involved and so it is far better figure out how to day trade forex from a highly skilled forex day trader. There are several methods of day trading or scalping when some call it, however, not all are effective in the long run, so it is crucial you learn to really day trade currency from an gent who has already spent the moment, energy, and money into studying a great and highly profitable approach for scalping the currency trading market.

Member himi is an unknown quantity at this point himi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No i am not . In Forex i love to trade and i feel very enjoyable to do this trading business . In Forex i can earn many profits in my trading business .

Member riana tri wulandari is an unknown quantity at this point riana tri wulandari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will not give up in trading foreng, because the experience of victory or defeat will shape our mental being competent traders

Banned for pips is an unknown quantity at this point for pips's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think you should do a nice job in forex.You see,sometimes it will be so difficult for us to trade in forex.There is not a clear trend.because it is very interesting for me. then i could be able to understand my faults and wanted to start trading again.

Member rzza is an unknown quantity at this point rzza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hpanoo View Post
    i have lost my account several times due to bad trading. when i lost i felt not to engage in forex again. but i did not stop learning about forex. because it is very interesting for me. then i could be able to understand my faults and wanted to start trading again. i do not think that i can give up forex any day.
    hi,
    i have the same views just like you.
    i think i cannot give up forex even i lost my account couple of time due to my mistake for not put stop loss.
    well, i still need forex to boost my extra income. so, i will stick to forex until my online business stable.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 581 of 673 FirstFirst ... 81 481 531 571 579 580 581 582 583 591 631 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)