+ Reply to Thread
Page 576 of 673 FirstFirst ... 76 476 526 566 574 575 576 577 578 586 626 ... LastLast
Results 5,751 to 5,760 of 6729

Thread: Have you ever thought about giving up trading in forex?

Senior Member netros is an unknown quantity at this point netros's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well i think that if you have knowledge and experience in trader in this market then you can turn any amount into any one if you don`t have then you can`t able to make money , only equity no matter knowledge and hard working also matter in trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member najolati is an unknown quantity at this point najolati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When faced with loss in the past, I also, I have thought about quite a lot of time, I was not able to recover the loss of desire for me yes. I have been trading in profit or loss and is recovering, but I do not think the exit now.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member aalvy is an unknown quantity at this point aalvy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Failure is the pillar of success.If you fail then try again and again.Don't give up,don't lose.I have never thought to give up trading in forex.Because forex has a lot of opportunities.If i can use them then i can be successful.So though i lose some times but i don't give up.

Banned jefricha is an unknown quantity at this point jefricha's Avatar
    Thanks
    i see alot of losses in forex trading....but i never content that i module snap up forex trading...because i imagine that forex trading has several groovy chances to gain a money....we honorable requirement to study it surface and micturate a healthy drawing for it and then we can do wellspring in forex trading....some fill give vindicatory expectation...so i ever head a plan for my tradings and module not lead forex trading...

Member jubel200 is an unknown quantity at this point jubel200's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I Think you should love forex.you see sometimes it will be so difficult for us to trade in forex.there is not a clear trend.because it is very interesting for me.then i could be able to understand my faults and wanted to start trading.

Banned jok77 is an unknown quantity at this point jok77's Avatar
    Thanks
    You will improve your chances of attaining consistent Forex profits if you can devise techniques that will ensure you make first class decisions based quality research. You achieve this objective if you take the time to learn about the three session system of Forex.

Senior Member tanvirmia is an unknown quantity at this point tanvirmia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Even if a while when i were feeling the item very difficult to make sure you operate as i were not able to fully understand this market together with pattern properly, in addition to in such state of affairs when i lay available waiting the possibility of course, if matters have become alot more crisper we once more continue forex trading.

Member alaminrony is an unknown quantity at this point alaminrony's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sometimes forex will be so difficult for us to trade in it. There is not a clear trend.There are many dangerous events happened in forex trading. Many uncertain factors will shock the market.During this situation,it will be better for us to wait for the nice situation.

Senior Member Keren is an unknown quantity at this point Keren's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are looking for currency dealing, it is essential that you get the necessary exercising to allow you to know completely how you can make earnings and be a popular trader

Member kablin is an unknown quantity at this point kablin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I come to forex trading with dream for making good living with it. And i think the first stage i trade, may be i will get some loss, so if i lose, i will not give it up. because i believe that i can make money by forex trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 576 of 673 FirstFirst ... 76 476 526 566 574 575 576 577 578 586 626 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)