+ Reply to Thread
Page 503 of 673 FirstFirst ... 3 403 453 493 501 502 503 504 505 513 553 603 ... LastLast
Results 5,021 to 5,030 of 6729

Thread: Have you ever thought about giving up trading in forex?

Banned sohailnawaz2mb is an unknown quantity at this point sohailnawaz2mb's Avatar
    Thanks
    niiiii mjhe naa tww zaida loss hoa ha blke profit he hoa ha q k main bht soch smjh k trading krta hn or market ko dkhte hoe invest krta hn is lie ajj tkk mjhe aesa kch feel ni hoa or na he inshALLAH aesa hoga q k mjhe trading ki sense ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nkem is on a distinguished road nkem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, there were times that i thought about it and said that forex trading is not for me and the person that i started the business with has quit long ago saying it is being manipulated.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Mohe is an unknown quantity at this point Mohe's Avatar
    Thanks
    not there are ways and so many other ways that people understand that working on these kind of trades it could and could really elaborate the seld

Senior Member kkobir is an unknown quantity at this point kkobir's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not think to give up forex trading as it is a potential business and able to provide consistent profit.

Senior Member asomma is an unknown quantity at this point asomma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex possible to lose and it is possible to win, but no matter how lost I can not never give up the Forex, because I do not think of the loss, but Make it an incentive for me and continued on Forex even continued to profit

Banned awaiskik222 is on a distinguished road awaiskik222's Avatar
    Thanks
    mery khayl se forex is so risky me to kaho ga k is me kam se kam pips ksath trade karin ta k loss b kam se kam ho and i think Everyone want to make money with forex trades but if any one want to huge more money from then learn fast trade and then slow your business in forex trade

Senior Member Sudeb is an unknown quantity at this point Sudeb's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Congratulations, I do believe you need to go to the great work carried out foreign exchange. A person, sometimes it therefore hard for individuals to be able to trade foreign exchange. At this time there clear tendency. At this time there quite dangerous situations throughout foreign exchange. A terrific doubt available in the market. this can be alarming, it is better to hold back for individuals right now for entry.

Senior Member imrang is an unknown quantity at this point imrang's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes some time when i got a lot of problems in the form of loss and margin call and when i try again and again and instead of getting high profit i got just a little but loss is high so it is because of my own mistake because in Forex you have to concentrate on your knowledge and experience then you will be able to gain profit but then i again use my trade

Senior Member sayed ewis is an unknown quantity at this point sayed ewis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Difficult to get away from the field Forex anyone recognize a good Forex wanted to achieve through a lot of money for this should learn Forex well until you can learn to do and win deals and reduce the size of the loss because this is a market with a gain and loss.

Banned barkiman is on a distinguished road barkiman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading is a very risky business. If you are already at it, there's always a temptation you will experience. profit and loss, to be sure you are going through every day. but if you have a loss, never give up, because it will hinder your own success.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 503 of 673 FirstFirst ... 3 403 453 493 501 502 503 504 505 513 553 603 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)