+ Reply to Thread
Page 126 of 673 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 124 125 126 127 128 136 176 226 626 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 6729

Thread: Have you ever thought about giving up trading in forex?

Member smtrader is on a distinguished road smtrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nai men nay be es trhan nai socha ha aor forex aik boht he acha aor profitable business ha aor mera koi es qism ka irada nai ha aor jab tak ho sakha men forex men trading krta rahon ga qu k es men ab mujy chorna boht mushkil ho gia ha aor men es ka adi ho chuka hon,,,
    If You Cannot Control Your Emotions:You Cannot Controle Your Money

Member सुंदर is an unknown quantity at this point सुंदर's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no i by no means think about giving up. i loss my account many time as a result of of my mistake whenever trading and i by no means giving up. forex trading offer me personally chance to build good earnings and the very tempting. whenever i loss, i constantly think about the actual profit which i obtain prior to i loss. this way i will obtain my inspiration to learn through my mistake and prevent giving up.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned pidro20 is an unknown quantity at this point pidro20's Avatar
    Thanks
    There a not a only monger in the in forex activity who do not red his book. I decline my capital 2 times full then I learn some thinks and after two term exit my top I never failure my cap. Now I forebode the mart later discernment aright analysis as a ensue I garner keen make every day.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member alhena is an unknown quantity at this point alhena's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that i can recover my loss and can make more money here. i just need to learn more and avoid to make same mistake when trading. so here i am, deposit another money and try to make profit. Good Luck for all

Junior Member busfx is an unknown quantity at this point busfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I the majority of certainly will on no method offer much better outcomes related to Forex trading. The actual amount of money Whenever i lost on the actual International trade, I keep in mind. However, most especially, the shortage of money might rewind, whenever we tend to be heading to understand on order to understand. Every thing could be carried out getting International trade... thank u.

Banned rawis is an unknown quantity at this point rawis's Avatar
    Thanks
    no i perform not need to give up my money to the actual forex market i simply work hard and adhere to the actual forex market rules and trend and i read forecast upon the daily foundation thats why i by no means suffer loss on the actual forex market we ought to constantly would like to work hard to get right listed below nice and simple and very quick money.

Member FouadSGhanem is an unknown quantity at this point FouadSGhanem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not really think about giving up trading in forex as I am actually still in the begin and I am interested in the forex and thinks that I will gain more and more money and profits from it and hope that

Senior Member anjlina is on a distinguished road anjlina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mai ek nayee trader hoon, kaafi kam samay hua hai mujhe forex trading karte hue, isliye mere mann me abhi tak aisa koi vichaar nahi aaya hai ki mai forex business me trading karna band kar dun. future me kya hoga ye mai nahi bata sakti hoon lekin mai poori saawdhani aur mehnat ke saath trading karoongi taaki mujhe trading band naa karna pade.

Member abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i by no means think to giving up as a result of the very good buisness. Actually build money through forex ought to Patience and learning and the actual capability to result in the right choice And learn exactly just precisely the way to confirm support and resistance points Just about almost most this will make u a lot of competent to profit coming from the market.

Member lahor badshah is an unknown quantity at this point lahor badshah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main forex main new hon or main nay abi is he month say forex par job start ki hai or main nay is k elawa bohat sari online jobs ki hai mgr sab say ache mujhay forex he lagi gai. g han humain forex jesay business main apna experience or knowledge ko increase kartaytarke sirf hard working se aa sakte hain app ke working postive hai apke pas experince hai forum me apke practice high hai ye sub forumule apko aik acha trader bana sakte hain islye mehnat see.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 126 of 673 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 124 125 126 127 128 136 176 226 626 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)