+ Reply to Thread
Page 196 of 235 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 194 195 196 197 198 206 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,960 of 2349

Thread: Will you still trade in forex when you become Millionaire?

Member awais is an unknown quantity at this point awais's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The forex is like a addiction, when people enters in this then they find it difficult to quit it, when we have earned millions from forex then why we will be leaving forex. if forex is giving us this much profit in less time than everyone will prefer forex.i

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ayusri will become famous soon enough ayusri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by SAMIYA NOOR NOVA View Post
    yeah, of course, why not??? why i don't deal with that business which made me millionaire?? i think it will be a work of a fool to give up trading . so, i will still trade in forex, when i become a millionaire...
    forex is a science, where science takes a lot of knowledge and lessons that are very deep even in the midst of daily life are also much needed forex sikapo living example of discipline, where discipline is necessary in forex should not be planning goals and dreams, the living must have a plan and goals goals , which also exist in forex plans and dreams goals how we can plan how los profit taking and how our power to hold detainees power margin if margin los us how, in the forex are all starting even before the account was created so for me with an education forex and training if we are lucky to live preformance then do not get too excited too if los as well as gains in life and fortune does not make us complacent so at any time until aka forex education remain so, if we apply it in life, then forex will be our best teacher, despite being so milionare forex still make our materials for lessons while plunging into forex and forex continue to learn from this, learn to hold without any restriction, despite being so milionare though still followed and fixed forex trading forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member samo is an unknown quantity at this point samo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by SAMIYA NOOR NOVA View Post
    yeah, of course, why not??? why i don't deal with that business which made me millionaire?? i think it will be a work of a fool to give up trading . so, i will still trade in forex, when i become a millionaire...
    That is right, if we become millionaire from forex, we must not stop and make our capital bigger and bigger, because the fact that we become millionaire from Forex, means that we are very good and we make our money bigger.

Banned moonlight is an unknown quantity at this point moonlight's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    AS every one of us wish to become a Millionaire through our trading,while if we really can Become Millionaire by trading in forex,after you have Become Millionaire,will you still trade in forex?Do you wish you can begin some other business?
    What will you do?
    Forex k sath sath kisi aur business main b invest kr dia jaye tu bad option nahi hy laken forex ko chor dyna ye theek nahi ho ga kiun k jis business sy hum millionaire bn skty hen us sy aur b profit bnaya ja skta hy aur phly ki nisbat zyada bnaya ja skta hy kiun k hmara experience b zyada ho chuka ho ga.

Banned SAMIYA NOOR NOVA will become famous soon enough SAMIYA NOOR NOVA will become famous soon enough SAMIYA NOOR NOVA's Avatar
    Thanks

Member chaya12345 is an unknown quantity at this point chaya12345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to continues my forex trading even I have become millionaire because for me forex trading is so nice bussiness and I loved to be a trader. Even we rich, we will get bored if we do nothing in our life right? and so on i will be continuing and become an legend of forex

Banned ghanchifarhan is an unknown quantity at this point ghanchifarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    will stop be a trader when i have million dollars from forex.Will move as investor. Thats all people dream right?Got money without do anything.
    Means not being investor on forex only. Being investor on real bussines also.

Member dapsz123 is an unknown quantity at this point dapsz123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I guess if I had the time or just was bored to death I'd make some investments for fun Otherwise I'd say - if somebody has a million dollars, why would they even consider wanting to get even more.. Put it to a bank account and live a great standard life from the interests. Someone could say a boring life - I'd say a safe life with benefits

Junior Member fortuna is an unknown quantity at this point fortuna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It depends on how I earned my million from. If I earned my million from lottery, I would rather invest in properties and collect the rent every month than trading in forex. If my million is earned from trading forex, I would continue trading forex to earn more.

Member fatema is an unknown quantity at this point fatema's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    man can do anything. so i think it possible. if we have good market analysis skill we can done all and become Millionaire.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 196 of 235 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 194 195 196 197 198 206 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)