+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 596 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 124 174 574 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you usually making your own analysis or refering to others?

Member fast and will become famous soon enough fast and will become famous soon enough fast and's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, I rely on my own analysis. I have never relied on other people's opinions. I think being a beggar with
    my own opinion is bigger than the other person's advice. I used my brain before opening trades.
    I think more and more and be fundamental. and functional analysis. Then I trade and if I lose,
    I think of the cause of loss and be more careful to prevent further mistakes.

good luck best regard

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to fast and For This Useful Post:

lanang (2017-10-19)

Member kawah will become famous soon enough kawah will become famous soon enough kawah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I am market analysis and forex analysis before entering into trading. Because I do not trust other words,
    it is very useful to get a little tip from a trading analyst. After getting a tip from them, we must analyze whether
    it will work or not to continue trading. In this way we can get forex knowledge and earn money.
    good luck

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,128 Times in 794 Posts
    trading meh hmesa khud ki analysis kare agar apko long term meh forex trading ko professional way meh karna hai or career banana hai agar khud se trade karogey ko kuch time bad boht acha karne laoggey forext trading meh.

5. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to FOREXMAN For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-15), Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-15), incomejobs (2017-10-15), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-15), kanita (2017-10-15), munibkhan (2017-10-16), punjabpolice (2017-10-15), rehanayaz (2017-10-21), yulbang111 (2017-10-29), zahid2016 (2017-10-18)

Member syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always use my own analysis. I'm happy to use my analysis if I get a profit or loss because I feel I'm independent.
    I advise everyone to trade based on your own analysis. Then I'm pretty sure
    you'll get more satisfaction of mind even in Forex trading.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to syukirman For This Useful Post:

wifi (2017-10-26)

Senior Member Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,250 Times in 1,716 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    usually i am going with my own analysis and strategy instead of following others it is much better to
    to make your own way to be a successful trader. in the beginning it will be difficult for you somehow
    but try and hardworking will work for you and thats all dear.

9. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Abniali05 For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-15), billyboy00007 (2017-10-19), FOREXMAN (2017-10-14), garrysidhu (2017-10-17), incomejobs (2017-10-14), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-18), kanita (2017-10-16), munibkhan (2017-10-16), punjabpolice (2017-10-14), QamarXulqi (2017-10-30), rehanayaz (2017-10-16), sachit (2017-10-16), zahid2016 (2017-10-19)

Senior Member forexbusiness will become famous soon enough forexbusiness's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my thinking that we want get the success andearn the huge money. Than we are prefer the own analysis. Than we are able to prepare the own analysis than we are able to prepare the own strategy. We are earn the huge money andget the success. Achieve the daily base taget.

Member modestrader has a spectacular aura about modestrader has a spectacular aura about modestrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that tou should try others strategies in the beginning, then you can improve it and use your own strategies.

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,405 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we should analyze the trading market on self bases and then open any trading position then you could make good income with this business some traders copy trading and they could not get the success in this trading business.

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Es waqat tou mai forex market mai apnay anlysis ko prefer data ho likan mai es mai kamyabi nahi hasil kr sky. Likan mai phr bhe koshish kr rhs ho k mai es market mai apnay analysis ki madad say trade kro. Kyu k apnay analysis ki madad say trade krna say mai es market mai success hasil kr skta ho.

Senior Member Uhuru will become famous soon enough Uhuru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes am making my own analysis , its important, to keep your own chance, when we keep on trading and defining our own chances as a trader we have to keep on defining the greater form interventions, when you trade forex. it works it better for those who , when trading forex I requires we know how to run the work we have we have to work to the greatest when we are trading forex, when you have a chance we need to keep on pushing for a kind trading position there is a lot to which we as traders who work as hard.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 596 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 124 174 574 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)