+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 596 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 505 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you usually making your own analysis or refering to others?

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by hiji View Post
    Hi friend, In my view i think forex is best to make money. I make my own analysis and trade. Why would I trust anybody so much that I would put my hard earned money without my analysis. Nobody can garuntee you movement of a pair in forex..Good luck to you. I dont dealing on borrowed advice nor i touch it statesmanlike, i do straighten my own decisions depending on the word and by past industry move charts etc. and i am quite mitigated with that whatever case i translate analysis by experts on forums but dont job on that until i interbreed analyse it.
    मुझे लगता है कि यदि आप दूसरे लोगों के साथ क्या कहना शुरू कर देते हैं तो आप दोहरी सोच खत्म कर देंगे। आप आश्चर्य करेंगे कि क्या एक व्यक्ति सही या कोई अन्य है और कभी निर्णय नहीं लेता है। मुझे अपने आप पर विश्वास है, और अपने स्वयं के विश्लेषण का उपयोग करके बाजार आंदोलन को पढ़ने के लिए, और हमारी रणनीति पर एक त्वरित विघटन का आधार बना सकते हैं। मेरे लिए यह बेहतर है।

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member raviku016 is on a distinguished road raviku016's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main Forex trading mein Naya hun mere paas limited strategy hai main mix use karta hun apni strategy b aur dusre ki bhi Jab main other person ki strategy use karta hun to pahle check karta hun vah professional expert hai ki Nahin iske baad chahe koi bhi strategy ho use demo per check karta hun vah kitni success de payegi

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by ismed View Post
    help to make my very own evaluation as well as industry. The reason why might We believe in anyone a lot which i might place my personal hard earned cash without having my personal evaluation. No one may garuntee a person motion of the set within forex trading. Just about all evaluation, whether it is your own or even anyone otherwise, provides you with the likelihood from the following motion.so forex is good earning way
    हाय दोस्त, मेरे विचार में मुझे लगता है कि पैसा बनाने के लिए विदेशी मुद्रा सबसे अच्छी है। मैं अपना विश्लेषण और व्यापार करता हूं। मैं किसी पर इतना भरोसा क्यों करूंगा कि मैं अपने विश्लेषण के बिना अपनी मेहनत की कमाई लगाऊंगा। कोई भी आपको विदेशी मुद्रा में एक जोड़ी की आवाजाही के लिए तैयार नहीं कर सकता..आपको शुभकामनाएं। मैं उधार की सलाह पर काम नहीं कर रहा हूं और न ही मैं इसे राजनेता के रूप में छूता हूं, मैं अपने फैसले सीधे शब्दों में और पिछले उद्योग चाल चार्ट आदि के आधार पर करता हूं और मैं इस बात से काफी निराश हूं कि जो भी मामला है, मैं मंचों पर विशेषज्ञों द्वारा विश्लेषण का अनुवाद करता हूं, लेकिन नौकरी पर नहीं। जब तक मैं इसे विश्लेषण नहीं करता तब तक।

Member hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi friend, In my view i think forex is best to make money. I make my own analysis and trade. Why would I trust anybody so much that I would put my hard earned money without my analysis. Nobody can garuntee you movement of a pair in forex..Good luck to you. I dont dealing on borrowed advice nor i touch it statesmanlike, i do straighten my own decisions depending on the word and by past industry move charts etc. and i am quite mitigated with that whatever case i translate analysis by experts on forums but dont job on that until i interbreed analyse it.

Member ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    help to make my very own evaluation as well as industry. The reason why might We believe in anyone a lot which i might place my personal hard earned cash without having my personal evaluation. No one may garuntee a person motion of the set within forex trading. Just about all evaluation, whether it is your own or even anyone otherwise, provides you with the likelihood from the following motion.so forex is good earning way

Member kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am trading my own experience and The reason why might We believe in anyone a lot which i might place my personal hard earned cash without having my personal evaluation. No one may garuntee a person motion of the set within foreign exchange. Just about all evaluation, whether it is your own or even anyone otherwise, provides you with the likelihood from the following motion.

Member frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi friend, In my view i think forex is best to make money.I think my hard earned money on what will be analyzed. I garuntee you can move a currency pair. All analyzes, the police or anyone else that the next movement is a possibility.. If other trader makes decisions for me and makes mistakes, then I will only blame myself for following his advice... yes i am good in making and My partner and i help make my own, personal examination and also business. Exactly why would certainly My partner and i rely on any person a great deal that we would certainly set my own wages with out my own examination. No person can easily garuntee an individual movements of your couple inside forex trading. Almost all examination, whether it be the one you have or perhaps any person different, offers you any possibility with the subsequent movements.yes i am making my own money..

Member darwan will become famous soon enough darwan will become famous soon enough darwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello bro, to me I think that I always make my own analysis in the light of my knowledge and experience. I use several indicators and templates for shortening the time of analysis and also use forecasts / signals in my analysis...I always try to make an analysis before deciding to open a position.Have nice trades to you. Hi my friend, It is good thread. I think I know it well that analysis and trading strategy should be your own for every day trading also making my own analysis by myself can help me to increase my experience in this business ..I always trade on the basis of my own analysis and study and never refer to other traders analysis or consult anybody...My friend, nice trades and Good luck.

Member duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Analysis is a part of forex trading. it helps the people to trade carefully and make profit. I mastermind and as much I miss the actual vote would personally campaign so I only on actual psychiatric therapy with other people trust we connect websites, as well as various agents and unobtrusive buying and selling sections of the industry find psychiatric treatment. My friend, in determining the stance of the OP, I dissect myself and locomote what my courageousness says. analysis follows the experiences of others, give finish in rue if the reasoning is wrongdoing. and also to if we psychoanalyst its own, it the gift effort out how our capabilities, so we can rectify ourselves if the something goes criminal.

Member not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that if you start to trade with what other people say then you will end up double thinking. You will wonder if one person is right or another and never make a decision.i believe in my selves, and using our own analyze can be quick to read the market movement, and make a quick decission base on our strategy. Its better for me. dear i use my own strategies and own analysis ma kisi sa reffer nai hota ma khud analysis karta ho or agar zaroorat paray to forecasting web stie sa help la leta ho lakin aap khud analysis karain to hi aap achi trade karty ha or aap trader b usu waqt banty ha jab aap khud trade kar k experience karty ha

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 596 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 505 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)