+ Reply to Thread
Page 93 of 286 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 103 143 193 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think there is a strategy can help us win 100%?

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    because every indicator and strategy gives us signals about past data, does not tell us the current situation, I think if we want to get a 100% guarantee then we must learn fundamental analysis. I have not found even professionals who trade millions of dollars do not have such a strategy. if your strategy can return between 50-70% I think you have a winning strategy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Back2019 is a jewel in the rough Back2019 is a jewel in the rough Back2019 is a jewel in the rough Back2019 is a jewel in the rough Back2019's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Han g bilkul strategy hi ek asey chez ha jis se ham forex ma trade kar sakty ha kio ka agar hamary pas strategy nahi ha tu ham forex ma trade karny ka qabil be nahi ha is liye pehley strategy banana zaroori hota ha.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member optima will become famous soon enough optima will become famous soon enough optima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Tidak, say you want to learn You do not have any strategies for planning 100% of the cost. I did not want to be able to save 100 per cent because of its strategy. Under Sebagian's strategic planning, 50 years have passed since 70 years, have been successful, and have been strategic, they have the ability to manage, stop loss,

4. The Following User Says Thank You to optima For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The market is risky and will never be trusted because the threat of loss is always there. There is no strategy in my view that can allow you to get a 100% success ratio. Maintaining your open position with a very small size and large capital is usually a stupid mistake. You must be stuck on the market indefinitely.

Member sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't know about all the strategies that can help me make 100% profit. I just want to make a profit without using any strategy. But if I think some strategies will help me to gain profits without loss and risk, then I will decide personally to use the strategy.

Member charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well it can be done if you are considering it for a moment. You can't have any strategies that will help you win 100 percent of the time. You will even experience a losing streak but you can make money overall. Yes, that is very possible. You can make money at the end of the day but you cannot make money all the time. That's very unrealistic and we don't have to consider it.

Member seblak will become famous soon enough seblak will become famous soon enough seblak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think there is no such strategy that can help us to be 100% successful in trading but we can get a good profit if we can get a good trading strategy and can trade with the right market understanding, traders need to trade with the right analysis from the market and if we can trade in the right way we can make money here.

Member kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think there is a strategy that can give us 100% success. This is not possible. No one can say that their strategy is 100% correct and they don't lose money. This is the forex market, no one can say anything about this market. But we can get 80% success sometimes there are some strategies that can provide 80% success.

Member noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Unfortunately, I always believed that trading strategies were not 100% successful. At most 80%. A strategy is considered a good strategy if it gives traders more than 70% profit a day. Without 30% risk, the remaining profits will not be achieved.

Member besar has a spectacular aura about besar has a spectacular aura about besar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think all strategies can help you win in forex trading but nothing is perfect because 100%, we need to trade with the market situation and we need to trade with a proper understanding of the market. and in forex trading I don't think any strategy can provide a 100% guarantee of success but there are some who can give you opportunities up to 80% of the profits that everyone makes according to their own experience.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 93 of 286 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 103 143 193 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)