+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 286 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 96 136 186 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think there is a strategy can help us win 100%?

Banned Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,981 Times in 1,056 Posts
    Dear friends here i hope this is not a way to provide you with 100% assurance and allows each to mark, and according to a policy statement in the historical data for your situation, I think we can 100% that, then we need to find the econometric analysis and this is your right analysis for trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,369 Times in 5,345 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am also agree with you as there is no strategy that could give us 100% surity, as each indicator and strategy gives us the signal about the past data, does not tell us the current situation, I think if we want to get 100% surity then we must learn fundamental analysis.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,406 Times in 7,274 Posts
    I am also agree with you as there is no strategy that could give us 100% surity, as each indicator and strategy gives us the signal about the past data, does not tell us the current situation, I think if we want to get 100% surity then we must learn fundamental analysis.

Banned Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear friends i think a good strategy can help you for earning the profit. who have good strategies during the trade they are earning the profit. Every trader prepare the strategy before trading and avoid for lose. Every one can earn the profit from this market so judge the market.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Attraction For This Useful Post:

Shahnawaz148 (2019-04-30)

Member smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think no one can be 100% successful on the Forex market. But we can be good traders by making our own strategies. I think using strategies will help us to make a profit. times. Try to make a new strategy day after day ... and Basically I trade with the strategy that I built myself, much better because I understand it in and out, I have tuned it well for years now. But there are a few tips from similar strategies operated by successful traders.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to smsfx For This Useful Post:

Shahnawaz148 (2019-04-30), Unregistered (1)

Member coramel will become famous soon enough coramel will become famous soon enough coramel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think this ... and the fact that there is no strategy for success is never 100% and also doesn't care how professional dealers win all transactions carried out by the Forex market do not have anything fixed no matter how good the analysis is, but successful traders , who wins the largest number of losing transactions and a strategy tells you something based on the current market situation but will never give you 100% results because no one can say the exact location where to take the position but it only gives you a position through previous observations so I would never say that some strategies can give you 100% results

Highly Reputed Member Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,390 Times in 11,561 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear friends ,I think every time has there strategy which we use for profit .so it is recommend we should use our experience about trading for 100 percent profit but awail.
    But there is nothing to say here is no strategy for 100 proc.

Thanks
    Dear friends do not think that it would be right for the traders to think that they would make profits 100% because that is not going to happen when they are trading in the forex market and thus one should never rely on such factors to make money for themselves s keep work hard.

Member Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,976 Times in 676 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    Hi guys.
    Do you think there is a strategy can help us win 100%?
    What about your trading strategy now?How many trading stratgies do you usually use?Is there one that can help me to win 100%?If there is one,who will share it here?I think every trader wish to one this kind strategy in forex.
    nahi mey nahu samjhta keh is business mw aesy koi strategy he jokeh 100 percent tak sahi signal dety ho har strategy me ka kam hota he apko market ki past history btany ka our osmw Trade lagana ya na lagana hamri marzi hoti he our ye ham pe hi depends karta he isiliye hamw chahye keh strategy pae 100 percent tak believe na kare.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Darkness For This Useful Post:

Bmw123 (2019-04-28), Unregistered (2)

Member andi will become famous soon enough andi will become famous soon enough andi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Even if I have a 60% profitable strategy, I still believe I have a good strategy. Actually I don't think someone who trades for six months has a strategy that makes him make money more than 80% of the time. I am sure one way or another how you make losses in forex trading. But it doesn't matter if you make a loss, what matters is that every month or every week you make a profit. that's what matters in forex trading. Advantage.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to andi For This Useful Post:

Bmw123 (2019-04-28)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 286 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 96 136 186 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)