+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 286 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 83 123 173 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think there is a strategy can help us win 100%?

Member subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think posters mean 100% success rate. Say if someone invests 1,000 dollars, then after a certain period of time, he gets 1,000 dollars more for it. This makes it a 100% success rate. If this is really what the poster meant, then I would say it might be based on certain indicators. There are specific indicators that can achieve this target and this is also a matter of your money management plan. But basically, it can be done. It was resolved. I have seen people make 100% of their profits in say 1-3 months using special indicators such as arrows and curves on a 1 hour time frame and some special histogram indicators. Check now.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member trump has a spectacular aura about trump has a spectacular aura about trump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    so that aapki price strategy to its type to the main movement aapko zero% loss deti hi to usko aap 100% success strategy sakte ho lekin aisa hona is very unlikely hi, koi bhi aapko strategy zero pip loss jaisa nahin de sakti hai, chahe aap kaisa bhi bhi s / l aur t / p set point karein aur chahe kaisi bhi entry aur exit set banayein, is the main trade jo fluctuation hai usmain hona losses to repair hi, achhi aapke's strategy of loss a ko loss ko minimize kar aapko profit to the main raste pip varoolne main madad Hi Karti

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually I tried different types of strategies and got good results many times. I don't depend on specific strategies all the time. I always change it to the market situation. But I did not get 100% success from any strategy that I applied. But that helped me a lot many times. I think implementing the strategy is very helpful for success on Forex.

Member kawah will become famous soon enough kawah will become famous soon enough kawah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sorry, there is no 100% winning strategy because no one can say how the market will behave. Sometimes it can be random and can move like a pattern at any time and the market price does not follow the indicator so it is not possible for them to be 100% accurate. There is always a risk in every trade. Like for example, like after good news about currencies, currencies must become stronger but not always happen, sometimes showing reversed movements that depend on risk sentiment. So I don't think there is a strategy that can give you a 100% win ratio.

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    Firstly i dont think there shall be any such strategy that shall help us win each and every trade and even if there is any strategy i am damn sure that no one knows about that otherwise only the one who know was going to take all forex income.

Senior Member Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,612 Times in 3,781 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What about your trading strategy now?How many trading stratgies do you usually use?Is there one that can help me to win 100%?If there is one,who will share it here?I think every trader wish to one this kind strategy in forex.

Senior Member Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,586 Times in 1,247 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    कोई भी ट्रेडिंग स्ट्रेटेजी आपको 100% सफलता की गारंटी नहीं दे सकता है। ट्रेडिंग स्ट्रेटेजी पूर्णतः ट्रेडर के ट्रेडिंग स्टाइल और मेथड पर निर्भर करता है। हर एक ट्रेडर की अपनी ट्रेडिंग स्ट्रेटेजी होती है। हो सकता है कि जो ट्रेडिंग स्ट्रेटेजी मेरे लिए लाभदायक वो आप के लिए लाभदायक नहीं हो। इसलिए किसी की स्ट्रेटेजी को कॉपी न करें, अपनी खुद की स्ट्रेटेजी तैयार करें यह आपके लिए अधिक लाभकारी होगा। अच्छी स्ट्रेटेजी सफलता की कुंजी होती है। अगर आपके पास अच्छी स्ट्रेटेजी होती है तो असफलता की सम्भावना काम हो जाती है।

Senior Member Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,612 Times in 3,781 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Do you think there is a strategy can help us win 100%?

Agar AP trading me 100% kamyabi hasil karna chahte Hain to aap ko sab see pahle markit ko achi tarhaan samjhna hoga price k utar or charho ko dekh k trade karna hogi phr hi tm kamyab trade kar k 100 profit hasil kar sako gay

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    yes of course While there is no foolproof strategy in the forex, there are many strategies that have a high degree of profitability. Generally trading systems with a medium degree of complexity give good results. Strategies that use a very high number of technical indicators hinder correct decision making.

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    And Forex is not only a center of work but also a learning point because all of them tend to just guess and trade without thinking properly. By doing this we will also increase the probability of winning our trading profits too. However, be careful because scalping is risky. So, no one can accurately say which strategy is the best. After all, this is a type of quest. In my view, scalping is the most strategy on the forex platform. and yes the strategy really helps us in trading if any strategy does not succeed in trying a new strategy but the key factor is learning without the strategy can not be useful for us so try to learn first and then create a work strategy that really helps fully in this trading business.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ngomong For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 286 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 83 123 173 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)