+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 286 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 109 159 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think there is a strategy can help us win 100%?

Senior Member Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,900 Times in 2,834 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex forum is the good forum in the world. It provide us facility to earn good profit by trading on it.
    I have also use this forum for invest money and make trading to earn good profit.
    I have used to indicators RSI and Zigzag for signal of trading then I have made trading and earn good profit.
    Note:Always Follow the making experienced with others having great knowledge about trading.===========

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So indeed such a personal strategy can be beneficial but it would only be beneficial if the strategy that we have develo and I still have yet to find a strategy that profit for me after all I hope I will successful soon in Forex business for my strategy with Try SMA 7 14 and 21 on H4 and daily frame Try SMA 50 200 and 80 but i have seen the results and i was greatly profiting that let alone if you can be able to use some indicator and if you understand the indicator analysis then you must be success on the forex market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kuda For This Useful Post:

not admin (2020-07-14), taj mil (2020-07-12)

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many kind of strategy that we can find in internet beginner should learn som of it and practice it in demo a In my view forex trading is business full with speculative then I suppose it fully full depend traderIf you become a good trader then i tell you what is your best strategies and because market price very unpredictable rather than Market is so volatile and it is so tough to determine which pair I should trade

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to perkalian For This Useful Post:

Member ashrafx will become famous soon enough ashrafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yaar mere bhai merey khial men ton shyed hi esi koe strategy ho jo 100% sahi ho esa trade men possible nahin kun kay market kis bhi time humari strategy plan kay opposite side men ja sakti hay is liay ye kehna kay koe strategy plan 100% sahi ho sakti hay ye galat hoga han agar 70% strategy plan sahi sabit hota hay ton ye kafi achi strategy plan hay For me that powerful strategy is candlestick pattern and the support-resistance point as if the most powerful strategy trading is the one which is suitable with our personality and also have solid money management in it and to have thought that is proportional to trading activity and profits forex trading then we will undertake trading activities with the strategy that we have and still consider the but there is no such best strategy which will give you 100%profit

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ashrafx For This Useful Post:

Member pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dost koi bhi aisi strategy nahin hai jo 100% accurate ho aur hamein winning results de but agar hum money management ke saath trading karte hain to Forex trading business mein risk rewards ke saath 70 to 80% winning results bhi kafi mayne rakhta hai aur kaafi achha maana jaata hai, isliye humein agar koi 70 to 80 % results ka strategy bhi milta hai to successfully trading ki ja sakti hai. mara hesab sa muj yah lagta ha kah agar hamy yas kam karna ka bara ma bohot achi lagta ha yah ak bohot acil lagta ha aysa kam ko bohot achi karna ka bara ma pa ko bata skata ha as ma.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pujhe For This Useful Post:

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Also that strategy not for free and you should have to pay $$$ for that in fact in this way i can earn money from forex trading so There are no fixed strategy at forex market A strategy in the hands of a bad trader will always give a bad result and good trader will use any strategy to make profits so far he undestands how it works that there is no strategy known as the most powerful strategy as well you do not manage your money correctly then no system will for you for a long time

Member smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir mai to ak new member hu forex trading karne ke liye , main ne to abtak koi bhi traded nahi ki hai , main to abhi bhi forex trading ko study kar rahi hu , lakin jaha tak mare manna ha ke ap jitne bhi achhe strategy ko use karo baut koi bhi strategy apko forex trading me 100% earn karne ke liye help nahi karte hai , ha 60 - 80 % tak ap earn kar sekte ho agar apki trading karne ki strategy best ho or apko forex ke bare me bahut hi jayada jankari ho to .

Member kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah my dear brother there are different types of it operational and long time short time stratgies and we should follow of course long time sratagies and we should get more and more experience and well trainee and well prepared and should get the more and more knowledge about market situationa nd we should always do the currency analysis. Which is set by hard and make sure it can withstand all market variables and make a profit at the end but But you should test it on a demo account first to see whether it really works or not only Strategy depends on investment short term or long term trading instead of the powerful strategy is to make trade with low volume that this strategy is suitable for short term traders as It gives you the point of buy and sell and as well point of support and resistance

Trusted Member Roshan12 has a reputation beyond repute Roshan12 has a reputation beyond repute Roshan12 has a reputation beyond repute Roshan12 has a reputation beyond repute Roshan12 has a reputation beyond repute Roshan12 has a reputation beyond repute Roshan12 has a reputation beyond repute Roshan12 has a reputation beyond repute Roshan12 has a reputation beyond repute Roshan12 has a reputation beyond repute Roshan12 has a reputation beyond repute Roshan12's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,516 Times in 3,438 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Today market technical analysis trend is buy according to some best indicator Zigzag,RSI
    Market is going up position so if you want to gain good profit must open order buy. Also money management keep you safe from loss. Before trade open must recognize market trend .Your knowledge about market give you chance to earn good profit .
    Best of luck .

Member lux has a spectacular aura about lux has a spectacular aura about lux's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere khyal se forex me koi bhi strategy 100% success nahi de sakta hai, kyuki future me kya hone wala hai yeorex puri tarah se financial aur p koi nahi janta hai, indicator 100% time me sahi honge ye bhi nahi ho sakta hai, aur kyuki forex puri tarah se financial aur political scene par chalta hai isliye isme kitna bhi expert ho uska thinking kabhi bhi 100% result nahi de sakta hai.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to lux For This Useful Post:

Roshan12 (2020-06-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 286 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 109 159 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)