+ Reply to Thread
Page 282 of 286 FirstFirst ... 182 232 272 280 281 282 283 284 ... LastLast
Results 2,811 to 2,820 of 2859

Thread: Do you think there is a strategy can help us win 100%?

Member mehulpopat12 is on a distinguished road mehulpopat12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    Hi guys.
    Do you think there is a strategy can help us win 100%?
    What about your trading strategy now?How many trading stratgies do you usually use?Is there one that can help me to win 100%?If there is one,who will share it here?I think every trader wish to one this kind strategy in forex.
    there is no indicator or strategy or EA that can help us to win 100% forex...i had tried many EAs and strategies but till i have not any strategy that gives me 100%..
    yes every trader wants this type of strategy of 100% win but in real it is not possible because any strategy gives sometime false signals because of big news and so it's not 100% win..
    strategy is based on technical analysis and news are fundamental...but good strategy has less false signals..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Nganti is on a distinguished road Nganti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think no indicator or strategy give us profit till 100%, in trade very difficult to avoid loss, so no when we got loss in our trade is fine. because next day will going to profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member waleedkhan will become famous soon enough waleedkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi guys.
    What about your trading strategy now?How many trading stratgies do you usually use?Is there one that can help me to win 100%?If there is one,who will share it here?I think every trader wish to one this kind strategy in forex.
    mujh lagta hai kay app na kafi acha thread start kia hai aur is say hum kafi kuch seekh sakta hain aur is ki waja say humaya kafi achi knowledge hasil ho sakti hai

Member Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi guys.
    main kafi arasa ho ga ha trading karta howa lakin muja to asi koi ak be strategy nahi mali jis sa hama boht sara profit earned ho saka es laya mara ap sa yahi maswara ha k trading kaor to sotch samaja kar trading karo warna chaor he doo.

Member anoha will become famous soon enough anoha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi guys.
    There is no strategy in the Forex market successfully by 100%
    But there are strategies that many successful and well proportioned, but the most important thing is very committed to be able to benefit from the utmost degree ....

Member md satu is on a distinguished road md satu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you r 100% right
    i agree with u

yesss tried many strategies

Member anoha will become famous soon enough anoha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No my friend there is no strategy in the forex market by 100% successful and there will not at all .. Forex market does not have a Muslim never .. but there are many successful strategies by as much as 80% and this is a very good means of 10 deals we gain and the loss of 8 transactions 2 deal only ...

Senior Member adam88 is on a distinguished road adam88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not think so
    But I think there are strategies that achieve very high success rates, but there was no strategy for success rate of up to 100% and it is impossible to be achieved easily and should be on every trader should know this very well so do not be fooled in any strategy

Senior Member MFTRADER is on a distinguished road MFTRADER's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is not a strategy with 100% winner ,even 90% or 80% is not exist, do not looking for holly grail friends ,such a thing doesn't exist ,best trading strategies maybe has winning ratio of a little more than 50 % ,but if this is true how anyone can make profit from this market ? with good risk reward ratio.
    What wins cool headed and ability to change as fast as the market changes

Member hitesh is on a distinguished road hitesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    koi bhi strategy 100% aap ko nehi dey sekti ager koi facebook ya dusry websites per aap ko yeh betaaye k mien ney 100$ sey 20000$ ek month mien kia etc etc to kabhi woh indicator/system/robot na purchase kerein kunki market mien bohot fraud hota hey

+ Reply to Thread
Page 282 of 286 FirstFirst ... 182 232 272 280 281 282 283 284 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)