+ Reply to Thread
Page 275 of 286 FirstFirst ... 175 225 265 273 274 275 276 277 285 ... LastLast
Results 2,741 to 2,750 of 2859

Thread: Do you think there is a strategy can help us win 100%?

Member i7ssan is an unknown quantity at this point i7ssan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    Hi guys.
    Do you think there is a strategy can help us win 100%?
    What about your trading strategy now?How many trading stratgies do you usually use?Is there one that can help me to win 100%?If there is one,who will share it here?I think every trader wish to one this kind strategy in forex.
    I am also agree with you as there is no strategy that could give us 100% surity, as each indicator and strategy gives us the signal about the past data, does not tell us the current situation, I think if we want to get 100% surity then we must learn fundamental analysis.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yoryo is an unknown quantity at this point yoryo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi guys.
    What about your trading strategy now?How many trading stratgies do you usually use?Is there one that can help me to win 100%?If there is one,who will share it here?I think every trader wish to one this kind strategy in forex.
    yup, I believe there are strategies that can provide 100% win if implemented by the rules. eg "swap hunter" at the same time open two-way trading position opposite to one another with the same lot size. select a broker that uses platform trading with 5 decimal price and allow hedging and reverse trading, use the swap account, select pairs that have the lowest spread with a high difference swap. use in the long-term trading... of course you can use 50% or more from your free margin without any risk!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member fortuna is an unknown quantity at this point fortuna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If there is a strategy that can help you to win 100%, I would use it myself and keep it a secret. The more people that knows this 100% winning secret, the less accurate it becomes.

Member ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar hum proper follow karen to haan strategy 100% win kar sakte hain.. lekin .. kya hum perfect hain.. kya hum emotion control kar sakte hain.. kya hum greedy hain,, kya hum patience se wait kar sakte hain sahi mouke ka.. kya hum money management use kar rahe hain.. kya hum.. 100% strategy ko follow karte hain.. to agar yeh jawab han hain.. to app apne strateg se 100% win kar sakte ahian.

Member awais is an unknown quantity at this point awais's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also agree as there is no strategie which will give us 100% winning....insteed only 70 % to 80% surity can be given....I even saw that those professionals who trade MILLIONS of dollars can't get that kind of strategie.........BUT 70 TO 80% is enough....so no need to suffer for 100% ....

Member monkedelofi is an unknown quantity at this point monkedelofi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi guys.
    no. no strategy will winn 100% . the best a trader can get is 80% and even that its very nice . i once read a report that goldmansachs made only two losses in a period of one month of trading . to me that i donot believe but i believe their winning ration is high but not that high

Member blackprince4u will become famous soon enough blackprince4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Losses are a part of forex., The main thing is to reduce the losses and increase no. of winning trades.,., I think no trader can say that he never get any loss.

Member arif01 is on a distinguished road arif01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is online trading. So it may be risky or not be risky what ever it. I can easily trade with Forex online trade in all time. People those who are unemployed they can work with forex in ideal time. People Those who are employed then also work with forex in rest time because it is on line programe and it is always open. So forex is a way of Income for man those who are gather knowledge about computer and online internet use knowledge. So Forex means a sources of income in on line by conversation various topics on forex trading. It is a indian wave site from which lot of people earn money in long time. It is suitable sources of income for student and employee.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to arif01 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member tharaka17 is on a distinguished road tharaka17's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi...
    I think no one can be 100% success in Forex market.But we can be a good trader by making our own strategy.I think using strategy will help us to make some profit.Please don't use one strategy more times.Try to create a new strategy day by day..

Member pickmurari is on a distinguished road pickmurari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bindian View Post
    Basically i am trading with my own self built strategy, its far much better because i understand it in and out , i have been fine tuning it for years now. But it has some tips from similar strategies operated by successful traders.

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

I have developed my own strategy and it takes years before I come with good trading system after lot of testing and coding and the result is good I can make more profit but not consistent.
    does it need a lot of research and guidance to look at getting a own strategy or do u suggest following a best practice shared or one got from a professional.

Being a newbie, I do not think it is a easy task for me to pick up and decide upon a new strategy of my own instead of grabbing one of the best practice pulled out from a professional or an experienced one

+ Reply to Thread
Page 275 of 286 FirstFirst ... 175 225 265 273 274 275 276 277 285 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)