+ Reply to Thread
Page 270 of 286 FirstFirst ... 170 220 260 268 269 270 271 272 280 ... LastLast
Results 2,691 to 2,700 of 2859

Thread: Do you think there is a strategy can help us win 100%?

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think no loss strategy can give you 100% profit but it need big balance for making big profit. I have already used it and i got 100% profit. If you want to use this strategy then you need to use high leverage and big capital.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member sipra is an unknown quantity at this point sipra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    talk about trading strategies I think there's no 100% accurate but every trader must have a strategy that is not the same respectively with each other, if you want me for my trading strategy that uses only 5 moving average, MA 20 and MA 100 please try may be useful

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    well as for me i don't think we can get a strategy to win 10 percent because as far as forex investment is concerned nothing is guaranty so we just have to risk small percent of our account because the more you risk higher percent of your capital the more your account get open to risk so 3 percent is very much okay to risk

Member antosco is on a distinguished road antosco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no strategy that can win us 100% profit we should strive to make consistent profit and less loss than looking for a strategy that we think might be 100% successful because in the true sense, there is no 100% accurate strategy in forex.

Member esif is on a distinguished road esif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    Do you think there is a strategy can help us win 100%?
    No strategy exits in this world which will win every time or which can give you 100% result, if it does exists, than forex will very easy game, and every one will be millionair, but it is not possible, so forget this thing....and do hard work only..

Member goldenmember will become famous soon enough goldenmember's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is nothing that can help us win 100%. 100% would mean that we could bet everything we owned on it and not have to worry. The thing is forex is risky, and we can lose money, even 100% sure things can turn around.

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You will never find a trader who can win always.. but there was a trader name "Homma Munehisha" who also known as the founder of the Candlestick.. He was known because his winning ratio was so good that he win many trades in a row without facing any losses.. but at the end he also need to encounter with couple of small losses.. But things have been changed.. this market became much wild than before.. And even if you are that much talented or have a sound strategy, you cant win 100%.. because anything can happen in this market and anytime.. Nobody can prepared themselves for everything..
    Searching Myself...

Member tenma is an unknown quantity at this point tenma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    there is a strategie to get 100 % winning but need big capital for it, no stop loss and set the lots size with the smaller and make relevant target, we know that the trend will always move back after several time ,
    I also agree with you because there is no strategy that could give us 100% surity, as each indicator and strategy gives us the signal on the past data, does not tell us the current situation, I think if we get 100% surity then we must learn fundamental analysis

Senior Member marwa is on a distinguished road marwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I think there is a strategy we can help us win 100% because here trader easily do their job. And also they can make money from here and also include friends easily

Banned sharabela will become famous soon enough sharabela's Avatar
    Thanks
    In Forex, no can give you a guarantee of 100% winning formula. Thus, there is no strategy that can make you win on 100% trades. This is what I strongly believe. However, with the help of the indicators one can win at least 80% of his trades. That means at most cases traders will win if he trades with proper knowledge of the indicators on how they work.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 270 of 286 FirstFirst ... 170 220 260 268 269 270 271 272 280 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)