+ Reply to Thread
Page 154 of 286 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 152 153 154 155 156 164 204 254 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 2859

Thread: Do you think there is a strategy can help us win 100%?

Senior Member haniesh is an unknown quantity at this point haniesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think stragey ko use karne sa he pata chalta hain ka stragey kitni best hain main ek stargey use kar raha ho agar muje wo stratgey sa acha result mila to main is stargey ko zaroor ap logo sa share karo gaya

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ABUZAR is on a distinguished road ABUZAR's Avatar
    Thanks
    i donot think there's a strategy that can win 100% . becasue all strategies realman made can can get into errors so i think if you have a decent return using your strategy then stick to it and dnoom 00% aehi dey seook ya dusry websites per aap ko yeh betaaye k mien ney 100$ sey 20000$ ek month mien kia etc etc to kabhi woh indicator/system/robot na peki market mien bohot fraud hota h

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member Naveediqbal886 is an unknown quantity at this point Naveediqbal886's Avatar
    Thanks
    No there is no such strategy that gives 100% result.if so then forex be finished in some days.because every one be in profit having no loss.but there are strategies and plans that maximize our profit to a great extent.
    So we can say forex is a volatile market in which profit be increased but not 100%.

Banned Djhanchuockoenmin is an unknown quantity at this point Djhanchuockoenmin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Rely on strategy enables me always the genie profits even in a slight i dnot think that there are any most powerful strategy in forex but 1-2% risk on capital is better for a account after all so i have so much believe to my strategy

Senior Member kece is an unknown quantity at this point kece's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think so, but indeed it is very helpful if we are comfortable and familiar, and all need the process and we should be able to manage it well then all will work properly and all instant and there was no way we should be doing with the patient.

Senior Member mercon is an unknown quantity at this point mercon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think nothing is perfect in the most important strategy could always focus and hard work will bring us in our success as a trader and we must be patient and all will be fine with a focus and that's very important.

Senior Member kurma is an unknown quantity at this point kurma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think there is no strategy that can profit of 100%, the most important of all we understand and should be comfortable and understand the market is the most important, because in forex forex secrets will we can see if we understand the forex market and it will be very important.

Member Mcmoney is an unknown quantity at this point Mcmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes.., Strategy helps you to gain profit.., its only the strategy wichs brings you constantly money.., maybe luck too, but not constant.., and 100 percent is comming from your skills and the market situeation.., it depense of how you use the strategy and when do you trade.., at night only or the whole day or only market news.., so its not the tactic at all its the trader who makes 100 percent.

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nothing is 100% on forex trading. every loss risk
    even a pro trader can not analyze the market 100% accurate, because there are several factors that are not known by everyone
    therefore, stop losses could be an option for us to protect our use of capital.
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Member Bethirani is on a distinguished road Bethirani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am just also consent in people In the same way there may be not any strategy It incase supply people 100% surity, In the same way each indicator IN ADDITION TO strategy offers all of us ones program code Around the past data, does not tell you the latest situation, i think whether we want to get 100% surity subsequently we must realize fundamental analysis.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 154 of 286 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 152 153 154 155 156 164 204 254 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)