+ Reply to Thread
Page 143 of 286 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 153 193 243 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 2859

Thread: Do you think there is a strategy can help us win 100%?

Senior Member mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zani View Post
    yes, there is no doubt that in forex there's no one strategy available which can give you 100% win rate because loss is a part of this business and every professional trader sometimes got loss but they recover it with more profit trade and equally they able to make good amount of profit after a period.
    Yes you are right as there is no strategy that will give you 100 % profits in forex and losses will be there . Even best of the traders with billions of dollars of funds suffer losses and even successful traders suffer losses however it is only sometimes and most of their trades are winning trades .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxearner View Post
    bhai ji forex market me bahut strategy ko use karke dekh chuka hoon lekin yahan aisa kehna thik nahi hoga ki 100 perecnt trader win karelga,ye business bgahut he jada mushkil hota hai aur esliye yahan trader ko soch samajh kar he market me kaam karna chahiye..
    Haan bhai maine bhi idher kafi sari trading strategy test karke dekh liya hai, koi fayda nahi hota hai, humare liye acha hota hai bhai, ki idhe hum koi aisa trading system use kare jismein 70% winning percentage ho bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Junior Member isem is an unknown quantity at this point isem's Avatar
    Thanks
    you must know that forex involves many risks, forex requires self-control

---------- Post added at 01:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 AM ----------

good luck ,go ahead slowly

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jakefc7528 is an unknown quantity at this point jakefc7528's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ideally, a strategy would allow us , to win 100% of the positions that open up , but also influence the strategy : capital , and the psychology of the trader.

Junior Member isem is an unknown quantity at this point isem's Avatar
    Thanks
    surely no there is no strategy that makes you win 100%

---------- Post added at 01:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 AM ----------

forex always have risks

---------- Post added at 01:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 AM ----------

I don't see one thing in this life without risks

---------- Post added at 01:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 AM ----------

if you think like this ،don't try the forex

Senior Member zani is an unknown quantity at this point zani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, there is no doubt that in forex there's no one strategy available which can give you 100% win rate because loss is a part of this business and every professional trader sometimes got loss but they recover it with more profit trade and equally they able to make good amount of profit after a period.

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well personally with me I believe may be someone having that's types of strategy but i think no body can give grantee of his/her strategy because its really a risky market and its difficult to earn lot of profit with one strategy forever. But world is so wide because somewhere this types of trader you find.

Member ayesha warma is on a distinguished road ayesha warma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no any strategy which is best in forex and can give the 100% profit so I will say that we should accept the small profit on daily basis and in this way we will use the small lot size to trade and also we will not have much money to use the big lot size.we can get only 70 percent profit from the strategy.

Senior Member Lubna Fahim is on a distinguished road Lubna Fahim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex ek business hai aur koi bhi business me 100% win posible nahi hai, Main aapko yahi salah dena chahta hoon k aap kisi short cut me na pare, Mehnat se apni trading ki planning karen aur apni strategy k hisaab se work karen tabhi aap ek din is field me kaamyaab ho payenge aur agar short cut dhondenge to aako nuksaan hi hoga.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai ji forex market me bahut strategy ko use karke dekh chuka hoon lekin yahan aisa kehna thik nahi hoga ki 100 perecnt trader win karelga,ye business bgahut he jada mushkil hota hai aur esliye yahan trader ko soch samajh kar he market me kaam karna chahiye..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 143 of 286 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 153 193 243 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)