+ Reply to Thread
Page 132 of 286 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 130 131 132 133 134 142 182 232 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 2859

Thread: Do you think there is a strategy can help us win 100%?

Member fxtime is an unknown quantity at this point fxtime's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai buht c trading strategies mojood hain jin k sath ap kaafi achi earning kr sakte ho but mein aisi kisi trading strategy ko nahi janta jis ki madad se ap 100% successful trading kro or ap ko los b na ho forex business hai is mein naffa b hai or loss b ap loss k bina earning nahi kr sakte

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, there is no such strategy that can win all the time in the forrx market, but then there are very good trading strategies of up to 80% winning rates and very little drawdown if you trade them using safe money management principle buy its important not to be greedy so as not to wreck them
    Visit my blog http://obaforex.blogspot.com for helpful forex trading tips and tools

Senior Member bilie is an unknown quantity at this point bilie's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that even the most successful traders in the forex trading business still experience losses once in a while because the market never respects anyone. So it is jot possible to have 100% no loss in all our trades.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bilal148 is on a distinguished road bilal148's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    kisi b strategy ko use karney say pahley us ko ac terha say check out karo k wo app ko kiss terha sy acha profit day sakti hai or kiss terha say app us ko follow karo gye to app ko us strategy say acha profit mil sakta hai

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai dekho agar hum apni trading strategy ko thik tarah se follow karte hai, to tab humare liye bhai ye 80% tak badiya sabit ho sakta hai, lekin ek baat ko samjhana hoga bhai yaha par kuch bhi 100% hota hi nahi hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member Mahm is on a distinguished road Mahm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We know that the trend will always move back after several time ,there is a strategy to get 100% wining but need big capital for it , no stop loss set the lots size with the smaller and make relevant target , always move back after time,......

Banned gold1985 is an unknown quantity at this point gold1985's Avatar
    Thanks
    hello iam also agree with you as there is no strategy that could give us 100% surity, as each indicator and strategy gives us the signal about the past data, does not tell us the current situation, I think if we want to get 100% surity then we must learn fundamental analysis

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Naturally my dear, no double in forex trading I absolutely do believe that you have to make your own strategy so that it could be more interesting to make a significant income. there are several strategies that you can help for the winning of the Forex trading market. But first you have to understand the fact that even though by copying some one else trading strategy, you cannot make some profits.
    Last edited by yin; 2016-11-23 at 10:16 AM.

Senior Member vite is an unknown quantity at this point vite's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well my friend, for the traders in forex trading, I personally think they is know strategy that can make you to win 100 percent in forex trading. Is either you win 70 percent and loss 30 percent, you have to choose one of it.

Highly Reputed Member shribalajimaharaj will become famous soon enough shribalajimaharaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxearner View Post
    bhai ji forex ke business me aisa koi stratgey nahi hota hai jisse trader 100% market me win kar sakein,esme trader ko market me apne aap bachkar chalna hoga,trader esme jetna risk kamm lega ye business uske liye utna acha hai..
    yaha par 100% kuch bhi pakka nahi hai yaha par risk hi itna hai ki loss ke chance sabse jyada rehte hai aur utna hi acha paisa yaha par hai yaha par trader ko bohot kam risk par trading karna chahiye jisse trader ka loss bhi kam hi ho

+ Reply to Thread
Page 132 of 286 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 130 131 132 133 134 142 182 232 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)